Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: This is going really terrible ...

Why don't you just fuck off back to colourland if you think Irish people are so dirty and illiterate.

Just because you were so hungry for his cock you didn't bother checking whether he was clean or not doesn't mean you should take it out on us.

Since it's going to terribly that means you won't be back again.
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 10-01-09 at 04:52.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    You can always go back and edit your posts. You should go back and change what everyone read, not even mentioning the words "brown" & "Shit" and then we will all look like fools for talking about it.

Yes! Thats a good way to make all of us look mistaken. Im on your side Brenda. I think you should go and edit some words out. Make us all look silly for thinking silly thoughts about shit

Ah Dolly thats nice of you to write that - the voice of reason at last -

Brenda maybe next time you tour you should do what i do - thats to take some Mens shower gel with you instead of the tiny little bottles then there is no excuse - although i would add here quickly that the guys I have seen in Both Cork and Dubbers were just spotless - there is always one guy that can ruin the reputation of the others - I to like Dolly am on your side but maybe it would be better sometimes not to put your thoughts into the written word.

Try to remember and see that there have been many on here that have been so cross with what you have written that they have a complete thumbs down at what you have had to say on this subject and with the greatest of respect it was you that wrote that you see most of your Clients that read this forum!!!

Just my thoughts anyway and like Dolly we speak from experience but do know which way our bread is buttered - there are some yes that i have fallen out with on the men front but not enough to harm business for me. I hope it will not harm any business for you in the future. - Just write your do's and dont's and leave it at that.

Liz

3. Default

You can give me a good thorough scrubdown Elizabeth when we meet. Of course Ill be clean beforehand. But another shower with you would be fun.
    The Cheeky Girls number 1 fan. Come back to Ireland girls.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456