Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gloryhole

Reviews

Question Gloryhole

Say if you went to a gloryhole and you got the blowjob of your life and you found out later that it was a guy that gave the blowjob,
    Would you be pissed and would that make you Gay?

Never happened me just asking for a friend

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Muds View Post
    Say if you went to a gloryhole and you got the blowjob of your life and you found out later that it was a guy that gave the blowjob,
    Would you be pissed and would that make you Gay?

Never happened me just asking for a friend
    It's true, you can catch the gay from getting blown by a man, but I reckon if you stick your dick into a hole in a mens bathroom stall you are probably more susceptible to catching it then let'say someone who just meets women.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zoidberg For This Useful Post:

Muds (24-05-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The dirt bird View Post
    Your only gay if you know before hand it's a man sucking, there is nothing wrong with being gay anyway. If you thought it was a woman then you are straight but I recon some gays could give great head.
    I bet they could lol. No nothing wrong with gays but I do like Transsexuals and no interest in men so I suppose that would make me a bit by!
    Dosent matter anyway im happy with who I am

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Muds For This Useful Post:

The dirt bird (24-05-15)

Blog Entries

No it doesn't make you gay, you are enjoying the sensation, not the thought of a guy doing it to you.

I once had a lady finger me, but I didn't know at first, as I was busy sucking on something at the time. When I realised who was doing it to me I nearly screamed, but I was worried it would upset everyone, so I got back to the sucking and concentrated on that. Thankfully she lost interest and moved on too.

I have to admit... she knew what she was doing.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Muds (24-05-15), philipkntz (24-05-15), The dirt bird (24-05-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    No it doesn't make you gay, you are enjoying the sensation, not the thought of a guy doing it to you.

I once had a lady finger me, but I didn't know at first, as I was busy sucking on something at the time. When I realised who was doing it to me I nearly screamed, but I was worried it would upset everyone, so I got back to the sucking and concentrated on that. Thankfully she lost interest and moved on too.

I have to admit... she knew what she was doing.
    Now that sounds like a real duo experience

Hate when you book a duo and when you get down to business the 2 girls have no more interest in each other then they would sitting on a nettle

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Muds View Post
    Now that sounds like a real duo experience

Hate when you book a duo and when you get down to business the 2 girls have no more interest in each other then they would sitting on a nettle
    No I'm straight. I was experimenting with swinging at the time and she was on the bed playing with another guy at the time that I was with 2 guys, so it never entered my head she would come over to me. The guy that I was with that night was a real minx and I think he got her to do it, as he knew I was straight and wanted to see my reaction.

Him and his bloody jelly babies!!!! lol. It was still a good night.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

The dirt bird (24-05-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The dirt bird View Post
    Whats a minx ?
    mischievous, playful, naughty.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

The dirt bird (24-05-15)

Reviews

I am blown away ( excuse the pun ) by the number of guys who seem to be into transsexuals ! Where have the birds and the bees gone ?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bootboy For This Useful Post:

The dirt bird (24-05-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    I am blown away ( excuse the pun ) by the number of guys who seem to be into transsexuals ! Where have the birds and the bees gone ?
    Don't knock it until you tried it The birds and the bees were at it with years, humans are only starting to catch up now lol

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Muds For This Useful Post:

The dirt bird (24-05-15)

Reviews

When I hear gloryhole, I always think Lorena Bobbit in a bad mood might be on the other side.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

joggon (25-05-15)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast