Westie fed up with reviewers that called back so many times.........

..............i m fed up with clients that ask me to book for half hour,then they come over,want me to give oral for half hour,than if they close to finishing,they constantly changing position making imression he s nervous or something,than they want to talk/kiss/or whatever,than have sex and talk for another half hour......

I don't want to be ru and kick them out,when i look on time,one hr and 10-15 mins are gone........

It would not be problem for me to do all these things,but i am disgusted by clients that known me while notice i am a nice person,and start to take an advantage.

I have just one choice-stop seeing these assholes,OR STOP HALF HOUR BOOKINGS IN TOTAL,OR PUT PRICES BACK UP AS THEY WERE.

any of these are fine with me,
if guy overstay,it does not matter i loose money not seeing him,or wasting my time on him

if i stop half hour bookings,it does not matter do i not make money for overstay time either way.

If i put prices back on,some clients will go to less expensive,sodoes not matter do i loose money when they overstay or do i loose couple clients,i will just feel for guys that dont earn as much money and have found opportunity to see me for less expensive rates.

In result of this i found myself put off from working sometimes.
I ve cut some clients off already,and more will follow,as my cup is 'kind'full'

I did it last year as well,and just then some guys started to understand that i am serious,i took 2 of them back,and now they are the clock watchers,and they are ones of most nicest guys to me.

Yoy,guys are wondering why some girls have that cold,non-caring attitude,but it s just because they cant be any different............if girl become more friendly to guy,he takes advantage,and girls become wary from others as well,just because of some idiot individuals.

I don't want to shout when he s about to come that ýour time is over' i just canbe that person,so easier for me is just cut few of you outta my book.

I am sorry,as some were regulars,but i cant do different..........