Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why can Domination be treated as a non-sexual service.... ?

Reviews

Default Why can Domination be treated as a non-sexual service.... ?

.... particularly as its about sexual gratification at the end of the day ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    .... particularly as its about sexual gratification at the end of the day ?

Who says is is treated as one. I can only presume you mean when a lady says she does not offer sexual services during a domination appointment, she means that there is no sexual contact between the sub and Domme. As far as the sub goes it is sex to them.

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Webcam and phone chat sessions available

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by slavetoyou View Post
    Who says is is treated as one. I can only presume you mean when a lady says she does not offer sexual services during a domination appointment, she means that there is no sexual contact between the sub and Domme. As far as the sub goes it is sex to them.
    Yes but I understand that the purchase of that 'sex' by a client in the U.S. is not illegal where purchase of a handjob is illegal, in many states.

Blog Entries

Yes but I understand that the purchase of that 'sex' by a client in the U.S. is not illegal where purchase of a handjob is illegal, in many states.
    Dommes don't do handjobs!!!!

When I have my Domme head on the sub only gets to touch them self IF I am happy with how submissive they have been or if I want to test their endurance etc.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Davidontour (24-05-15)

Reviews

I was not aware of what location you were on about. I did not know that was the case in the US, maybe when they wrote their Constitution maybe all those boys were Vanilla type guys so did not understand about the kinker stuff

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Webcam and phone chat sessions available

Reviews

Most drafters of the US constitution were slave owners and unfortunately probably , they as plantation owners or their sons likely knew too much about it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

slavetoyou (25-05-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    Dommes don't do handjobs!!!!

When I have my Domme head on the sub only gets to touch them self IF I am happy with how submissive they have been or if I want to test their endurance etc.
    It doesn't even necessarily end there Kate. Some dommes have weak moments , thankfully.

Blog Entries

It doesn't even necessarily end there Kate. Some dommes have weak moments , thankfully.
    It really depends what you're after, but for me anything sexual is 'role play' and not Domme.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    It really depends what you're after, but for me anything sexual is 'role play' and not Domme.
    I would be seriously after this woman !

http://www.domkarin.com/home.html

Blog Entries

lol good luck with that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast