Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Belfast Esorts

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rosieotoole69 View Post
    his view is "biased"?...I say your's is "crazy" of Dublin...have you a pro British boyfiend?...get real.
    DUBLIN AMONG THE TOP 5 VIBRANT AND FRIENDLY CITIES ON THE PLANET. http://www.rte.ie/news/2014/0808/635...friendly-city/
    Oh that made me laugh. Thank you x

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rosieotoole69 View Post
    his view is "biased"?...I say your's is "crazy" of Dublin...have you a pro British boyfiend?...get real.
    DUBLIN AMONG THE TOP 5 VIBRANT AND FRIENDLY CITIES ON THE PLANET. http://www.rte.ie/news/2014/0808/635...friendly-city/
    As a" visitor", she is likely outside the sectarianism that will still be alive in many parts up there.
    And may have imbibed a little of the local attitude that some (on both sides of the divide) up there , may have towards the South.
    Idle speculation on my part , of course.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

Danish Pia (24-05-15)

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    I don't think in big cities ,people are going to smile that much at people, out and about ,that they don't know.If miserable looking staff in shops, they may be Irish but an awful lot will be Eastern European too.And sometimes if you smile and engage with glum people they may respond and perk up a little.I remember Dublin circa 1985 and the only shop security I recall was at M&S, but then major shop lifting and heroin addiction kicked in.I also remember Limerick when the only uniformed security was in Easons.Now for years they are all over the place.They are sometimes needed I guess and many British multiples arrived here having security as their standard policy.
    My one run in with store security was in central Toulon years ago, where after paying at a supermarket checkout , I was bundled into a room by two security guards, who were greatly taken aback to discover the bulge under my jacket was my dog eared , well worn copy of "Let's go, France 1994"
    At their heart most cities are similar.

I agree, most big cities tend to be unfriendly. So Dublin is no different to most big cities.

I do find Belfast friendlier than most big cities. Bootboy made a sweeping statement that there are no happy people in Belfast which is simply not true.
    Last edited by Danish Pia; 24-05-15 at 11:29.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Danish Pia For This Useful Post:

nonpareil (24-05-15)

6. Default

As a" visitor", she is likely outside the sectarianism that will still be alive in many parts up there.
    And may have imbibed a little of the local attitude that some (on both sides of the divide) up there , may have towards the South.
    You are spot on. I see it as a visitor and have not experienced living there.

7. Default

Sorry, did not read it properly. I have not imbibed any local attitude towards the south at all. I only rely on my own personal experiences as my guide. I have travelled extensively across the world and love to explore various places and cultures. I do not like small mindedness and always judge people by what is on the inside not by what religion they follow.
    Last edited by Danish Pia; 24-05-15 at 12:14.

Quote Originally Posted by Danish Pia View Post
    Oh that made me laugh. Thank you x
    "My experiences of Dublin has been miserable staff in the shops and security guards in front of some shops. Last time I was there I did not have a single person smile at me when out and about".

...... Well now one Dublin person has made you smile and laugh!!!...... Dublin is very much one of the "Friendliest Cities on The Planet" as it says in the Article I posted, and has been said a Cead Mile times my millions of people from around the world that visit there.

... Rosie O'Toole - your Fun Friendly IRISH Mature BBW.......Filthy Phone Sex available anytime!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rosieotoole69 For This Useful Post:

Danish Pia (24-05-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Danish Pia View Post
    I agree, most big cities tend to be unfriendly. So Dublin is no different to most big cities.

I do find Belfast friendlier than most big cities. Bootboy made a sweeping statement that there are no happy people in Belfast which is simply not true.
    Well ok, maybe one or two then !

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by HonestJosephine View Post
    Belfast is a different place then it was even a few years ago.
    I meet tourists and newcomers and old residents and all are excited by Belfast.
    It is a wonderful place.
    As in most cities there will always be the locked in communities who seldom met others from outside their communities, but these are few in number but they of course get the headlines.
    Also remember peer pressure, people living in some small communities may want to be different but the pressure is to conform to what the neighbours are doing.
    Tourists are the ones who can tell you how different Belfast is to other places they visit and they tell me Belfast is the friendliest, not because they want to please me because they have travelled and have experience of other places.
    Now THAT is a gross exaggeration surely.

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    Well ok, maybe one or two then !
    By the way, I did know you were joking

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast