Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 'Pile driver'

Reviews

Dick 'Pile driver'

When I was punting, one move/position that I used to love was the trademark 'GWG pile-driver' . Didn't do it always ...and only when my partner had been 'warmed up' and happy to oblige . It used to be the last position before delivery of the 'payload' and I'm sure lots of you guys have done it ( probably just as well ?).

For those who don't know about it, you have to be fairly fit ...you go into press-up mode over your lady, with her legs right back and your artillery facing downwards. Then gradually ( bit like drilling an oil-well ))) ) ...descend into her warmth ...slowly and sensually, at a pace that your partner is comfortable with. You can achieve great depth and your partner can experience intense orgasm from it .....I had to be careful ( and my partner occasionally would be apprehensive, holding my hips ....due to the dimensions etc !), but done right ...your partner will love it )

Think of the crocodile after it has consumed its prey beforehand and then does the 'victory roll' ; the 'GWG pile-driver' was my version of the victory toll ))

Enjoy ....anybody got similar favourite positions ??

Memories (

GWG

"The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

INVISABLE500 (22-05-15), Kenton (18-05-15), nonpareil (18-05-15), tom sand (18-05-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

So do we take it that you retired for fitness reasons!

Quote Originally Posted by Godwasgenerous View Post
    When I was punting, one move/position that I used to love was the trademark 'GWG pile-driver' . Didn't do it always ...and only when my partner had been 'warmed up' and happy to oblige . It used to be the last position before delivery of the 'payload' and I'm sure lots of you guys have done it ( probably just as well ?).

For those who don't know about it, you have to be fairly fit ...you go into press-up mode over your lady, with her legs right back and your artillery facing downwards. Then gradually ( bit like drilling an oil-well ))) ) ...descend into her warmth ...slowly and sensually, at a pace that your partner is comfortable with. You can achieve great depth and your partner can experience intense orgasm from it .....I had to be careful ( and my partner occasionally would be apprehensive, holding my hips ....due to the dimensions etc !), but done right ...your partner will love it )

Think of the crocodile after it has consumed its prey beforehand and then does the 'victory roll' ; the 'GWG pile-driver' was my version of the victory toll ))

Memories (

GWG
    Seek and you shall find!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    It's not you that has to be fit!
    Yoga.

That is all.
    What if "It's Raining Men" and 'Let the bodies hit the floor' are both about the same event but from different perspectives 🤔

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cassandra For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Memories (

GWG
    Its sounds very painful, They must be glad youre retired GWG, no acrobats or doing the crocodile with me, I Prefer the doggie
    Last edited by themanofwar; 18-05-15 at 07:34.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to themanofwar For This Useful Post:

ford pefect (18-05-15), Godwasgenerous (18-05-15)

Reviews

If anal was involved , you might well be driving even more piles.
    Last edited by nonpareil; 18-05-15 at 10:45.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

Godwasgenerous (18-05-15), TonyB (18-05-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by General Lee Awesome View Post
    Not exactly sure what you are trying to describe with press ups etc but this is the piledriver position

My version was a variation on that ...but more of a 'full plank' ( for us fitness freaks !), with the 'anchor' facing pussy-down .... Before submerging the 'Kraken' deep into the warm sea !!

Reviews

My version was a variation on that ...but more of a 'full plank' ( for us fitness freaks !), with the 'anchor' facing pussy-down .... Before submerging the 'Kraken' deep into the warm sea !!
    I still don't understand this GWG, maybe alot more pictures might help, for educational purposes only like

Reviews

was the sun out today

I really mean moon, but Ive decided to call things different names to what the rest of the people call them, Ive no idea why though, maybe the op will be able to explain why

14. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

ninebitree (23-05-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    was the sun out today

I really mean moon, but Ive decided to call things different names to what the rest of the people call them, Ive no idea why though, maybe the op will be able to explain why
    funlover 12
    you ass

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast