Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ladies, What Size Was The Biggest 'Bone' You Ever Took?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Rover I was wondering how long it would take you to get over here with a big bone.........

Nice one...........
    The wife's back now, from her week away, Rover gets very little time on EI because he's too busy doing all the housework.

Blog Entries

You wouldn't want to advertise your cleaning skills here to much............

You could end up getting a job cleaning Pat's basement..................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

You wouldn't want to advertise your cleaning skills here to much............

You could end up getting a job cleaning Pat's basement..................
    I would clean Pat's basement anytime, get me down there and throw away the key, Lucky Pat?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    I would clean Pat's basement anytime, get me down there and throw away the key, Lucky Pat?
    Well it's a little crowded at the moment and she's the only one with a key..................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Well it's a little crowded at the moment and she's the only one with a key..................
    Well, it's a very small basement and taking into consideration Pat's Chest and my Mickey, that would make it a little crowded!

By the way, I got a key cut, then threw it away.

Default I love big cock!

If I could make the choice of how big my partners willie will b - it will be 20cm. Thats the best size in my opinion, looks amazing an still easily manageable. I cant help it, there's just some natural attraction to huge erections.
    The biggest I had was about 25cm ( 10 inch I think) and I enjoyed But have to say u need to be relaxed and in a very horny mood to make it fit otherwise can b little tricky
    And also when the cock is lightly bended in the right direction it can do his job without enormous size.
    Good luck that pussys r stretchy so they can adapt-customize and at the end of the day every cock will do and provide it's own unique pleasure

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    If I could make the choice of how big my partners willie will b - it will be 20cm. Thats the best size in my opinion, looks amazing an still easily manageable. I cant help it, there's just some natural attraction to huge erections.
    The biggest I had was about 25cm ( 10 inch I think) and I enjoyed But have to say u need to be relaxed and in a very horny mood to make it fit otherwise can b little tricky
    And also when the cock is lightly bended in the right direction it can do his job without enormous size.
    Good luck that pussys r stretchy so they can adapt-customize and at the end of the day every cock will do and provide it's own unique pleasure
    That counts me out then, 32.5 cm must be taboo, awe shucks.

Oh, not at all! It's a pretty tempting image actually
    My interest is strictly professional of course

Default bbr

big bone rover

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12