Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Filthy Fantasies...

Love Filthy Fantasies...

Cum on Boys And Girls lets hear about some of your filthy fantasies...one of mine is to have my boyfriend to bring a few of his mates home from the pub and they all give me a good hard fucking as he watches and at the end they all wank over me as I play with my cunt!!! ummmm!!!!...so cum on don't be shy.. lets hear what yours are???

... Rosie O'Toole - your Fun Friendly IRISH Mature BBW.......Filthy Phone Sex available anytime!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rosieotoole69 For This Useful Post:

Dr Ms nonpareil (23-05-15)

Quote Originally Posted by toppercfc View Post
    curious, what is "good fucking"? what women mean when they say that?

my fantasy is to be super confident and meet women who I know really dig me
    a good fucking as opposed to a bad one....I do like to have multiple orgasms and scream the fucking house down!....so that's your filthy fantasy...

... Rosie O'Toole - your Fun Friendly IRISH Mature BBW.......Filthy Phone Sex available anytime!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rosieotoole69 For This Useful Post:

Hagane00 (21-05-15)

Reviews

I'd love to meet a woman well over twice my age ( say 50 plus) and have mad passionate sex with her and the sex is so good she panting and moaning and when finished she cant walk for days, well its only fantasy

6. The Following User Says Thank You to themanofwar For This Useful Post:

rosieotoole69 (21-05-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by toppercfc View Post
    curious, what is "good fucking"? what women mean when they say that?

my fantasy is to be super confident and meet women who I know really dig me
    woman to dig you ,you need one of these two things:
    1.money
    or
    2. knows how to please a woman

If you don't have any of these , is hard to make a woman wants you and in some cases money is not enough
    Retired for good all together.
    Thank you all the gentlemen I met, who I'll have sweet memories of it.
    Kids, don't do anything that I wouldn't after I'm gone( the good part?) not much left Loll

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy Fernanda For This Useful Post:

rosieotoole69 (21-05-15)

Quote Originally Posted by themanofwar View Post
    I'd love to meet a woman well over twice my age ( say 50 plus) and have mad passionate sex with her and the sex is so good she panting and moaning and when finished she cant walk for days, well its only fantasy
    yeah riding an older woman is a very popular fantasy with young studs!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rosieotoole69 For This Useful Post:

LoveAMature (26-05-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rosieotoole69 View Post
    Cum on Boys And Girls lets hear about some of your filthy fantasies...one of mine is to have my boyfriend to bring a few of his mates home from the pub and they all give me a good hard fucking as he watches and at the end they all wank over me as I play with my cunt!!! ummmm!!!!...so cum on don't be shy.. lets hear what yours are???
    Classy bird or wha!!

Don't think any of my friends would get there cocks out in each others company, never mind wank off in front of each other.

My Fantasy would be not to have to use this place.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Flappy View Post
    Classy bird or wha!!

Don't think any of my friends would get there cocks out in each others company, never mind wank off in front of each other.

My Fantasy would be not to have to use this place.
    what sort of friends have you, a cock is a cock and we all know what they look like so no biggie,

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Walshie For This Useful Post:

rosieotoole69 (21-05-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Walshie View Post
    what sort of friends have you, a cock is a cock and we all know what they look like so no biggie,
    Yeah lads I have a great idea, come over to mine and wank off to my wife
    Sure that's such an everyday event

Big difference in getting them out when u have to like at training or the gym but this just sounds ridiculous*
    Last edited by Flappy; 21-05-15 at 14:31.

Quote Originally Posted by Walshie View Post
    yeah some parts of Oirland are still in the 1950's....almost every large UK City has at least one Swingers, Bukkake or Gangbang Club....here they wanted to kill Peter Stringfellow for trying to open a Lap Dancing Club....for fuck sake!!!.....This Club in Birmingham is packed every night for Bukkake Paties and even for Lunch Time Parties.... theprivateclub.com #BukkakeParties

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Flappy View Post
    Yeah lads I have a great idea, come over to mine and wank off to my wife
    Sure that's such an everyday event

Big difference in getting them out when u have to like at training or the gym but this just sounds ridiculous*
    doesn't happen everyday, gangbangs are organised maybe once or twice a month and its no big deal and all parties seem to enjoy it and thats what its all about, must bring you along to the next one, you can watch or take part
    Last edited by Walshie; 21-05-15 at 14:44.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Walshie For This Useful Post:

rosieotoole69 (21-05-15)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast