Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Filthy Fantasies...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Love Filthy Fantasies...

Cum on Boys And Girls lets hear about some of your filthy fantasies...one of mine is to have my boyfriend to bring a few of his mates home from the pub and they all give me a good hard fucking as he watches and at the end they all wank over me as I play with my cunt!!! ummmm!!!!...so cum on don't be shy.. lets hear what yours are???

... Rosie O'Toole - your Fun Friendly IRISH Mature BBW.......Filthy Phone Sex available anytime!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rosieotoole69 For This Useful Post:

Dr Ms nonpareil (23-05-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rosieotoole69 View Post
    Cum on Boys And Girls lets hear about some of your filthy fantasies...one of mine is to have my boyfriend to bring a few of his mates home from the pub and they all give me a good hard fucking as he watches and at the end they all wank over me as I play with my cunt!!! ummmm!!!!...so cum on don't be shy.. lets hear what yours are???
    Classy bird or wha!!

Don't think any of my friends would get there cocks out in each others company, never mind wank off in front of each other.

My Fantasy would be not to have to use this place.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Flappy View Post
    Classy bird or wha!!

Don't think any of my friends would get there cocks out in each others company, never mind wank off in front of each other.

My Fantasy would be not to have to use this place.
    what sort of friends have you, a cock is a cock and we all know what they look like so no biggie,

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Walshie For This Useful Post:

rosieotoole69 (21-05-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Walshie View Post
    what sort of friends have you, a cock is a cock and we all know what they look like so no biggie,
    Yeah lads I have a great idea, come over to mine and wank off to my wife
    Sure that's such an everyday event

Big difference in getting them out when u have to like at training or the gym but this just sounds ridiculous*
    Last edited by Flappy; 21-05-15 at 14:31.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Flappy View Post
    Yeah lads I have a great idea, come over to mine and wank off to my wife
    Sure that's such an everyday event

Big difference in getting them out when u have to like at training or the gym but this just sounds ridiculous*
    doesn't happen everyday, gangbangs are organised maybe once or twice a month and its no big deal and all parties seem to enjoy it and thats what its all about, must bring you along to the next one, you can watch or take part
    Last edited by Walshie; 21-05-15 at 14:44.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Walshie For This Useful Post:

rosieotoole69 (21-05-15)

Reviews

doesn't happen everyday, gangbangs are organised maybe once or twice a month and its no big deal and all parties seem to enjoy it and thats what its all about, must bring you along to the next one, you can watch or take part
    I'm such a prude.
    Just one thing tho, when u get these fantasies out of ur system, what's next.
    Do they get ever more extreme, I have no intension to be part of a "gang bang"
    As I doubt 99% of the girls here don't either, contrary to their always horny, always ready online persona!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Flappy For This Useful Post:

UB40 (21-05-15)

yeah some parts of Oirland are still in the 1950's....almost every large UK City has at least one Swingers, Bukkake or Gangbang Club....here they wanted to kill Peter Stringfellow for trying to open a Lap Dancing Club....for fuck sake!!!.....This Club in Birmingham is packed every night for Bukkake Paties and even for Lunch Time Parties.... theprivateclub.com #BukkakeParties

... Rosie O'Toole - your Fun Friendly IRISH Mature BBW.......Filthy Phone Sex available anytime!

Reviews

what sort of friends have you, a cock is a cock and we all know what they look like so no biggie ,
    Perhaps that's the problem here............. Just saying!!
    Last edited by Dutch1968; 22-05-15 at 14:45.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dutch1968 For This Useful Post:

rosieotoole69 (22-05-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

My fantasy was so filthy, I had to go to confession. The priest needed to hear all the lurid details..............and ..........then...........Thanked me.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to bollocks For This Useful Post:

rosieotoole69 (21-05-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

DO fantasies have to be filthy..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast