Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pat your great women

1. Default

Elizabeth I thought I was the only one for you. Why should I leave other women alone when your seeing people like ninebytree.
    The Cheeky Girls number 1 fan. Come back to Ireland girls.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by The Man With No Name View Post
    Elizabeth I thought I was the only one for you. Why should I leave other women alone when your seeing people like ninebytree.

Never seen anyone called ninebytree - ninebythree i have seen though - you go see Dolly see if i care........

xxx Elizabeth Hilton soon to be Eastwood......... xxx

3. Default

Sure Im going to see you and Dolly in Cork Elizabeth.

Default Ill see you before you see me

Today I bought a new crystal ball. This fucker is the best! I can see you right now. You are wearing boxers with pink elephants and balloons. I see your cock sticking straight up out the fly, and well.... yes you have your left hand down there.... And whats that on the television you're watching? The lighting is too low. Can you light a few more candles? I'd like to see you stroke it if you don't mind.

You can't see me tho Clint. If you could, you'd know what I'm doing right now while looking at Elizabeth's photos and watching one of your old films.

5. Default

Oh Dolly Darling you really are psychic. I read these forums with my boxers around my ankles. My hand is on my Magnum while reading your post. Do you see me stroke now Dolly its a bit brighter now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123