Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do the YES campaigners think they are?

Reviews

What is the difference between civil partnership and marriage?

Blog Entries

It's a perfectly timed distraction to take our attention away from the water charges, let's all vote or not vote, but do it quietly and talk about the water charges some more. :S

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ciara For This Useful Post:

Bropro (21-05-15), Kenton (20-05-15), libra (21-05-15), simon2280 (23-05-15), willie wacker (20-05-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ciara View Post
    It's a perfectly timed distraction to take our attention away from the water charges, let's all vote or not vote, but do it quietly and talk about the water charges some more. :S
    I think the USC is more important to protest against than the water charges

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

5. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

ciara (20-05-15)

Blog Entries

I also think if you believe or care about something you must vote, power in the people!!!
    BUT I'm still convinced the timing was no coincidence & People are easily distracted and don't the government know it, don't forget about the water charges!!!!!
    Last edited by ciara; 20-05-15 at 21:57.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ciara For This Useful Post:

shaggy2 (23-05-15), willie wacker (20-05-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ciara View Post
    I also think if you believe or care about something you must vote, power in the people!!!
    BUT I'm still convinced the timing was no coincidence & People are easily distracted and don't the government know it, don't forget about the water charges!!!!!
    It might be a distraction for the water charges but this has been going on for so long now anything could be a distraction for the water charges.
    Yes we should all vote , as you said power in the people

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz View Post
    What is the difference between civil partnership and marriage?
    If the biological parent dies in a civil partnership, then the child can go into care which is not the case in a marriage. Also things such as social welfare and tax benefits in a marriage is not the same in a civil partnership. Also when you go to vote you can't use a civil partnership certificate but you can use your marriage certificate as proof of identity. And there's another 150 differences.
    Give me a call 083 455 2811 or PM to book in advance
    Smithfield 5th - 11th February
    Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CuteCatriona

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Catriona For This Useful Post:

nitram (21-05-15), simon2280 (23-05-15)

Blog Entries

They're talking about it on the Nolan show and I actually agree with Nolan for a change.

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    They're talking about it on the Nolan show and I actually agree with Nolan for a change.

No they were talking about the asher's case, the marriage vote in South is different. I suppose you mighty aswell discuss ashers and whatever you want here anyway because that other thread was allowed to goto sh*t with morons posting nonsensical crap with no relevance

I can't stand that slabber nolan but I turned it on to see what they were saying, I now have a sore head with everyone shouting over eachother and arguing.
    Last edited by Devastator; 20-05-15 at 22:27.

Reviews

An opinion by someone that chooses to call themselves devastator is not one that would
    that would inspire much enthusiasm in me .
    The image is of someone wet behind the ears , in their twenties.

its a bit hysterical alright - yes campaigners havent be exactly graceful - little bit of victimhood on both sides. just vote yes and lets get on with the serious stuff

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast