Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: David DeGea

Default David DeGea

Just won Manchester United player of the year but looks like he's on his way to Real Madrid, apparently his missus and nipper are over there, she wouldn't move over so that's why he wants to go back home but whatever the reason if he does go it's gonna be a right buzz killer!
    I WAS SENT BY HIM WHO IS CALLED I AM

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kenton View Post
    Just won Manchester United player of the year but looks like he's on his way to Real Madrid, apparently his missus and nipper are over there, she wouldn't move over so that's why he wants to go back home but whatever the reason if he does go it's gonna be a right buzz killer!
    Thats it, its back to his home city...also as soon as he joins Madrid he becomes Spanish no.1

Casillias should never have won as many caps as he did and he wouldn't had he played for another team

Yeah just seems to be the team to go to if you want to be numero uno between the sticks. I was clinging with finger tips to the fact he's an Athletico lad n maybe that might just sway him away from a move there but there's much bigger things than club rivalry I suppose!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenton For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (20-05-15)

Blog Entries

Yeah just seems to be the team to go to if you want to be numero uno between the sticks. I was clinging with finger tips to the fact he's an Athletico lad n maybe that might just sway him away from a move there but there's much bigger things than club rivalry I suppose!
    He's Numero Uno at the Threatre of Dreams .............. fuckin bitches have a lot to answer for ffs!
    If there was a crying emoticon I'd put one.
    I refuse (against my common sense) to believe he will leave or at least till I see the contract!

Please, please, please, please, please stay De Gea we fuckin love you
    Last edited by Naughtynatalie; 20-05-15 at 00:32.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

Kenton (20-05-15), The D Man (20-05-15), willie wacker (20-05-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by spur View Post
    If you got Bale as part of the deal would it make it any better?
    No it really wont.

Reviews

You can,t blame him for wanting to go home but I,d say the girlfriend, Spanish FA and Real put him under a lot of pressure to move since he was happy to stay and sign a new contract, all of a sudden he would not sign!!

Quote Originally Posted by spur View Post
    If you got Bale as part of the deal would it make it any better?
    No Bale is not the answer to our problems and he,s too lazy as well
    I,d prefer to keep DeGea

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Naughtynatalie (20-05-15), The D Man (20-05-15)

Yeah I'm not a big fan of Bale, I'd have big Dave any day of the week, rumour has it we're looking at some Dutch lad, 26, can't think of his name

I'd like to think if he's leaving it's purely for family reasons, if Spain want to leave him on the bench cause he plays his ball abroad that's their loss

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynatalie View Post
    He's Numero Uno at the Threatre of Dreams .............. fuckin bitches have a lot to answer for ffs!
    I refuse (against my common sense) to believe he will leave or at least till I see the contract!

Tom Sand could help you out with the crying emoticon.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynatalie View Post

Maybe you should go over to him and show him a bit of loving , you might be able to convince him to stay
    He love,s the mature woman
    Last edited by willie wacker; 20-05-15 at 11:14. Reason: his girlfriend is older than him

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

13. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

The D Man (20-05-15)

14. Default

Yeah I'm not a big fan of Bale, I'd have big Dave any day of the week, rumour has it we're looking at some Dutch lad, 26, can't think of his name

I'd like to think if he's leaving it's purely for family reasons, if Spain want to leave him on the bench cause he plays his ball abroad that's their loss
    What?? Thats certainly not what I said before and if thats you're understanding you are well wide of the mark. There have been many Spanish national players who play abroad recently and currently! IF De gea moves to Madrid he's guaranteed to be a starter....I doubt the Spanish FA are putting any pressure on anyone. He probably would be anyway but I think Casillias unfairly kept his place for Spain even though at stages there were better keepers that deserved a shot...or to stop the shots :/

Bale? I don't get this link. I've read numerous reports about demands that man utd will make if Madrid want De gea. Fact is, de gea's only got a year left on his contract,therefore man utd are in no position to make any demands. I would say you will get about £20m(max)for him which is recouping most of what was paid for him.

General question to man utd fans - Whats it like to have a thread about your club and not having a load of childish trolling going on? Take note
    Last edited by Devastator; 20-05-15 at 11:22.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast