Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: David DeGea

Quote Originally Posted by Devastator View Post
    What?? Thats certainly not what I said before and if thats you're understanding you are well wide of the mark. There have been many Spanish national players who play abroad recently and currently! IF De gea moves to Madrid he's guaranteed to be a starter....I doubt the Spanish FA are putting any pressure on anyone. He probably would be anyway but I think Casillias unfairly kept his place for Spain even though at stages there were better keepers that deserved a shot...or to stop the shots :/

Bale? I don't get this link. I've read numerous reports about demands that man utd will make if Madrid want De gea. Fact is, de gea's only got a year left on his contract,therefore man utd are in no position to make any demands. I would say you will get about £20m(max)for him which is recouping most of what was paid for him.

General question to man utd fans - Whats it like to have a thread about your club and not having a load of childish trolling going on? Take note
    You didn't say anything, I wasn't replying to your quote, but if he has to come to Madrid to be Spanish number 1 well then they obviously have a problem with him playing ball outside of the country, that's a conclusion I would come to

Hey we don't troll, Liverpool/United are like cats n dogs, the 2 most decorated teams in England, that's what makes the rivalry so good
    I WAS SENT BY HIM WHO IS CALLED I AM

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kenton View Post
    Hey we don't troll, Liverpool/United are like cats n dogs, the 2 most decorated teams in England, that's what makes the rivalry so good
    I beg to differ Please see Liverpool(gerrard) thread from the other day. Yes of course there is rivalry and I'll all for a bit of a laugh with eachother but some of that was pathetic(eg, Heysel,Hillsborough,etc)...thats were you's let yourselves down IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by spur View Post
    If you got Modric would that change your mind?
    Madrid would be mad to let Modric go! Their midfield is awful when he doesn't play. They couldn't afford to loose Alonso last summer & Modric this otherwise they'll be left with no actual central(defensive minded) midfielders and only attacking players...that tube Ramos had to play as defensive midfielder for them against Juve! That didn't turn out too successfully

Reviews

But if he goes who would you like to come in and replace him?
    As a Spurs fan i wouldn't take Bale back much prefer Modric.
    Cech would be the best option out there at the moment and if you could get him for 10 m then great value

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Meursault (20-05-15)

5. Default

They would be crazy to let Modric go they really missed him in semi final.I rated him better then Bale and as a Spurs fan i would love to have him back.

He's not a very "pleasing on the eye" type player to watch but he does the dirty work, the hard grafting job and is a talented footballer at the same time. I'll be honest, it took me a long time to come around to him, partly because I didn't watch spurs that often(Who would in all honesty? )and because he just gets on with playing and playing his own game.

I would agree with you about Modric & Bale. Modric could walk into most teams and do an important job for them whereas Bale you'll get glimpses of what he can do, but often if its not a fast counter attack with him running full speed at the defence then he went missing in games.

what about Robbie Keane

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by fideldarcy View Post
    what about Robbie Keane
    If Keane has sense he'll stay at LA Galaxy as long as he can, well paid, less physically demanding than top flight English football and he seems to be a star performer there , which he might not be at this stage in England.

Reviews

Rumours about United looking at Sterling. Cech would be good but can you imagine Jose and his clap trap if he did sign for United.

9. Default

My thoughts on sterling are in Liverpool thread - in short "It ain't gonna happen"

Apparently Jose has no say in Cech's future and abramovich has told Cech he is free to join whoever he wants(aslong as they pay enough lol)due to 11 years loyalty towards the club. This is the same abramovich who would(probably did) drown his own granny to steal her oil for profit.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast