Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: David DeGea

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    619

    Default David DeGea

    Just won Manchester United player of the year but looks like he's on his way to Real Madrid, apparently his missus and nipper are over there, she wouldn't move over so that's why he wants to go back home but whatever the reason if he does go it's gonna be a right buzz killer!
    I WAS SENT BY HIM WHO IS CALLED I AM

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    in a house
    Posts
    205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenton View Post
    Just won Manchester United player of the year but looks like he's on his way to Real Madrid, apparently his missus and nipper are over there, she wouldn't move over so that's why he wants to go back home but whatever the reason if he does go it's gonna be a right buzz killer!
    Thats it, its back to his home city...also as soon as he joins Madrid he becomes Spanish no.1

    Casillias should never have won as many caps as he did and he wouldn't had he played for another team

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    619

    Default

    Yeah just seems to be the team to go to if you want to be numero uno between the sticks. I was clinging with finger tips to the fact he's an Athletico lad n maybe that might just sway him away from a move there but there's much bigger things than club rivalry I suppose!
    I WAS SENT BY HIM WHO IS CALLED I AM

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenton For This Useful Post:

    willie wacker (20-05-15)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    On the Boardroom table!
    Posts
    5,348
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenton View Post
    Yeah just seems to be the team to go to if you want to be numero uno between the sticks. I was clinging with finger tips to the fact he's an Athletico lad n maybe that might just sway him away from a move there but there's much bigger things than club rivalry I suppose!
    He's Numero Uno at the Threatre of Dreams .............. fuckin bitches have a lot to answer for ffs!
    If there was a crying emoticon I'd put one.
    I refuse (against my common sense) to believe he will leave or at least till I see the contract!



    Please, please, please, please, please stay De Gea we fuckin love you
    Last edited by Naughtynatalie; 20-05-15 at 01:32.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

    Kenton (20-05-15), The D Man (20-05-15), willie wacker (20-05-15)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,086
    Reviews
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynatalie View Post
    He's Numero Uno at the Threatre of Dreams .............. fuckin bitches have a lot to answer for ffs!
    If there was a crying emoticon I'd put one.
    I refuse (against my common sense) to believe he will leave or at least till I see the contract!



    Please, please, please, please, please stay De Gea we fuckin love you
    If you got Bale as part of the deal would it make it any better?

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    On the Boardroom table!
    Posts
    5,348
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spur View Post
    If you got Bale as part of the deal would it make it any better?
    No it really wont.

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,960
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenton View Post
    Just won Manchester United player of the year but looks like he's on his way to Real Madrid, apparently his missus and nipper are over there, she wouldn't move over so that's why he wants to go back home but whatever the reason if he does go it's gonna be a right buzz killer!
    You can,t blame him for wanting to go home but I,d say the girlfriend, Spanish FA and Real put him under a lot of pressure to move since he was happy to stay and sign a new contract, all of a sudden he would not sign!!

    Quote Originally Posted by spur View Post
    If you got Bale as part of the deal would it make it any better?
    No Bale is not the answer to our problems and he,s too lazy as well
    I,d prefer to keep DeGea


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    Naughtynatalie (20-05-15), spur (20-05-15), The D Man (20-05-15)

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    619

    Default

    Yeah I'm not a big fan of Bale, I'd have big Dave any day of the week, rumour has it we're looking at some Dutch lad, 26, can't think of his name

    I'd like to think if he's leaving it's purely for family reasons, if Spain want to leave him on the bench cause he plays his ball abroad that's their loss
    I WAS SENT BY HIM WHO IS CALLED I AM

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynatalie View Post
    He's Numero Uno at the Threatre of Dreams .............. fuckin bitches have a lot to answer for ffs!
    If there was a crying emoticon I'd put one.
    I refuse (against my common sense) to believe he will leave or at least till I see the contract!



    Please, please, please, please, please stay De Gea we fuckin love you
    Tom Sand could help you out with the crying emoticon.

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,960
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynatalie View Post
    He's Numero Uno at the Threatre of Dreams .............. fuckin bitches have a lot to answer for ffs!
    If there was a crying emoticon I'd put one.
    I refuse (against my common sense) to believe he will leave or at least till I see the contract!



    Please, please, please, please, please stay De Gea we fuckin love you
    Maybe you should go over to him and show him a bit of loving , you might be able to convince him to stay
    He love,s the mature woman
    Last edited by willie wacker; 20-05-15 at 12:14. Reason: his girlfriend is older than him


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    The D Man (20-05-15)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •