Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: How much do you think youve spent?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default How much do you think youve spent?

    Any of the lads have an idea of how much money theve spent over their punting life?
    I was just going over the amount of girls Iv seen and can came to the realization that I couldve had a second house if id punt my punting cash away.
    not that I regret it or anything
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Talking

    Not enuff!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,139
    Reviews
    22

    Default how much???

    Quote Originally Posted by anon163 View Post
    Not enuff!!
    Never enuff!!!!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    2,648
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doozer121 View Post
    Any of the lads have an idea of how much money theve spent over their punting life?
    I was just going over the amount of girls Iv seen and can came to the realization that I couldve had a second house if id punt my punting cash away.
    not that I regret it or anything

    Yeah, but that second home probably would hit negative equity sometime in the near future

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Yeah, but that second home probably would hit negative equity sometime in the near future
    Ah yes and the other money that doozer121 has gone through has been well invested in a "punting fund" that shows good signs of recovery in the short term and should yield a nice profit....
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    somewhere along bus route 46A
    Posts
    1,555
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    A lot more than my communion and conformation money put together , but definitly not as much as the Scankman (he rules !)has . I reckon his total spend looks a bit like this (pic courtesey of the lovely Brenda a few months back !)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	money.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	45.9 KB 
ID:	8166  
    I have no signature at the moment

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    2,648
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Ah yes and the other money that doozer121 has gone through has been well invested in a "punting fund" that shows good signs of recovery in the short term and should yield a nice profit....


    Since he doesn't get 'blue balls' thanks to punting, and thus lowered his chance of getting prostate cancer, he's probably saved a fortune on future medical bills as well

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Since he doesn't get 'blue balls' thanks to punting, and thus lowered his chance of getting prostate cancer, he's probably saved a fortune on future medical bills as well
    True. thanks for your diagnosis Dr Anitasizzel
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    1.2 Million........

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •