Thread: Anyone like love bites?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Question Anyone like love bites?

I guess not, havent seen anyone advertising that.

Blog Entries

No they are horrible and I wish people would not leave marks on my beautiful soft skin, as it looks rough. I've had one on my boob before now. Bad form!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

bollocks (18-05-15), Sexy Sandy 69 (18-05-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    I guess not, havent seen anyone advertising that.
    Its not a good idea if you have a wife or girlfriend and it wasn't them that give it to you

Reviews

Love bites
    Love sucks
    Love hurts
    (for some).

http://youtu.be/6pHNkOQCIzk

6. Default

Hate them!

My lovebite story is from when I was young(about 20 or so) and went to canary islands on holiday with few mates.
    On 1st or 2nd night I pulled a girl and ended up back in her hotel that night. I was extremely drunk and I didn't
    realise she had went full vampire mode on my neck...infact I was so drunk the next day back with the lads I was
    talking about this hot Scandinavian girl and they started looking very confused and asked who I meant, "FS, the
    girl from last night you cheeky ba****ds" I replied and they fell about laughing because the girl was Irish! To this day
    I still have no idea how or why I thought she was from Norway or something Maybe in my drunken sense I thought
    nobody else from Ireland went on holiday and because she was blonde she must be a viking descendant!

Anyway, the love bite was this horrible mess on my neck. It was high up and was an eye sore as it couldn't be covered up.
    I spent the rest of the week having people laughing at me/it and ruled out my chances of any other girls on that holiday!

7. Default

Alcohol - The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems!!

8. Default

lovebites are for teenagers small minded ones at that

9. The Following User Says Thank You to luvthehoneypot For This Useful Post:

bollocks (18-05-15)