Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Manscaping

Default Manscaping

Gents and ladies,

Just had a chat with someone and wanted to get peoples opinions as I thought it would be fairly standard these days. I shave "down there" on a weekly basis making it bald as an eagle. I find it lets a girl work on top without the scratching that inevitably comes from having hair and also heightens the feeling during oral (plus lets be honest I dont know anyone that wants to be flossing/ coughing up a hairball during intimate moments).

The other person disagrees with me and has it as nature intended...... What do we all think?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Wtf - last time I checked there was no hair on my penis!
    Seek and you shall find!

Quote Originally Posted by lazzer2 View Post
    Gents and ladies,

Just had a chat with someone and wanted to get peoples opinions as I thought it would be fairly standard these days. I shave "down there" on a weekly basis making it bald as an eagle. I find it lets a girl work on top without the scratching that inevitably comes from having hair and also heightens the feeling during oral (plus lets be honest I dont know anyone that wants to be flossing/ coughing up a hairball during intimate moments).

The other person disagrees with me and has it as nature intended...... What do we all think?

There's nothng wrong with hair, if it's well looked after and clean then the hair is soft, the area is clean (that's what the hair does) and more importantly, you don't think the guy is a weirdo if it's au natural. Personally speaking if a guy spends hours grooming his pubic hair into some type of style he's weird. Or a pain in the ass.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 17-05-15 at 23:59.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

dob (18-05-15), The D Man (18-05-15), UB40 (17-05-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    There's nothng wrong with hair, if it's well looked after and clean then the hair is soft, the area is clean (that's what the hair does) and more importantly, you don't think the guy is a weirdo if it's au natural. Personally speaking if a guy spends hours grooming his pubic hair into some type of style he's weird. Or a pain in the ass.
    You are right, hair is there for a reason, i don't shave my chest or my balls, never did, just a big soft bush down there as nature intended and keeps willy snug

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to themanofwar For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (18-05-15), Lucy Chambers (18-05-15)

Quote Originally Posted by themanofwar View Post
    You are right, hair is there for a reason, i don't shave my chest or my balls, never did, just a big soft bush down there as nature intended and keeps willy snug
    Too true. I think people forget we were designed this way.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

The D Man (18-05-15)

Reviews

Too true. I think people forget we were designed this way.
    people think when you are hairy especially down below that you don't look after yourself, letting yourself go as such,,,its not true
    Last edited by themanofwar; 18-05-15 at 00:10.

Reviews

Great!
    Just out of the shower and have one ball/one side shaved.....now I don't know whether to finish it off or wait for the side I just attacked to grow back!.

Having recently lost the run of myself.....
    ....please indicate your level of satisfaction with this post as you exit.
    (All feedback is anonymous and used to improve your experience here)

Quote Originally Posted by themanofwar View Post
    people think when you are hairy especially down below that you don't look after yourself, letting yourself go as such,,,its not true
    Of course it isn't. Pubic hair is there to protect you from infection. If we were designed to look like prepubescent teenagers there would be no need for wax.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 18-05-15 at 00:14.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

dob (18-05-15)

Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    Great!
    Just out of the shower and have one ball/one side shaved.....now I don't know whether to finish it off or wait for the side I just attacked to grow back!.

We all know you are weird anyway chick. Shave a pattern

Reviews

We all know you are weird anyway chick. Shave a pattern
    #Lobsided

Having recently lost the run of myself.....
    ....please indicate your level of satisfaction with this post as you exit.
    (All feedback is anonymous and used to improve your experience here)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast