Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: squirting Dublin

  1. Default squirting Dublin

    Anybody know of any escorts in Dublin who squirt?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    UK, Belfast,Limerick, Galway, Sligo, Dublin, Cork,
    Posts
    3,703
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Wouldnt that depend on how hard your going to work on the lady in question and how good you are at pleasing her. As its not about just clicking ones finger and there it goes. Lol

    And dates your looking for would also be a good one to put up honey. all the best

    Lady Von Teese

    Quote Originally Posted by madmax666 View Post
    Anybody know of any escorts in Dublin who squirt?
    KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN ON UP AND COMING TOUR DATES IF YOUR SEEKING, INDEPENDENT, SENSUAL, MATURE, FUN, CARING, KINKY SEXY MILF, COUGAR WITH REAL NON PHOTOSHOP PHOTOS.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,823
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Wouldnt that depend on how hard your going to work on the lady in question and how good you are at pleasing her. As its not about just clicking ones finger and there it goes. Lol

    And dates your looking for would also be a good one to put up honey. all the best

    Lady Von Teese
    Does licking count as good as pumping away ?

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Wouldnt that depend on how hard your going to work on the lady in question and how good you are at pleasing her. As its not about just clicking ones finger and there it goes. Lol

    And dates your looking for would also be a good one to put up honey. all the best

    Lady Von Teese
    Considering not every woman is capable of allowing themselves to squirt wouldnt it be appropriate for him to try and find ones who already know they can so he can try it in with them?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    UK, Belfast,Limerick, Galway, Sligo, Dublin, Cork,
    Posts
    3,703
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Of course everyone can do it honey but its different for each woman and of course using different techniques or multiple techniques, or with using different body parts or for some toys as well. It would also depend on the person one is sharing it with too and the way they click, even if she dose know she can spirt/gush.

    So just because a woman knows she is able too does not mean 100% its going to happen. And if the other person is willing to work to hard in ways to achieve this its more likely to happen, that is all I am saying.

    Lady von teese

    Quote Originally Posted by xsierrax View Post
    Considering not every woman is capable of allowing themselves to squirt wouldnt it be appropriate for him to try and find ones who already know they can so he can try it in with them?

    Ah I am more of a fingers and head lady myself, but like I said above it depends on many factors Loll

    Lady Von Teese
    Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    Does licking count as good as pumping away ?
    KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN ON UP AND COMING TOUR DATES IF YOUR SEEKING, INDEPENDENT, SENSUAL, MATURE, FUN, CARING, KINKY SEXY MILF, COUGAR WITH REAL NON PHOTOSHOP PHOTOS.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Of course everyone can do it honey but its different for each woman and of course using different techniques or multiple techniques, or with using different body parts or for some toys as well. It would also depend on the person one is sharing it with too and the way they click, even if she dose know she can spirt/gush.

    So just because a woman knows she is able too does not mean 100% its going to happen. And if the other person is willing to work to hard in ways to achieve this its more likely to happen, that is all I am saying.

    Lady von teese




    Ah I am more of a fingers and head lady myself, but like I said above it depends on many factors Loll

    Lady Von Teese
    While everyone is physically capable yes not everyone ie mentally capable. In my experieince it requires a release of control that not everyone can do. im just making the point because you seemed to ridicule him for asking the question. In all fairness everyone is capable of anal sex but not everyone is willing to work at it to make it happen. and unlike anal this website does not seem to have a favourite for squirting. Hence the question

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    UK, Belfast,Limerick, Galway, Sligo, Dublin, Cork,
    Posts
    3,703
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Lol lol "ridicule him" well first of all you dont know me to make such an assumption, in fact when I wrote the reply it was part banter and so he would not think that every woman can do what his request on command, which strangely some do. loll

    You state that everyone can do anal and squirting/gush but in fact many would find this and any form of sex act if they have health conditions physical or mentally, as if ones heads not in the right space, it isnt going to happen (and everyone has days like this).

    There are many fav's not on the Fav list honey not just this one so I would think when any client is putting up a serious request he gives more detail as in this case it a very, very short sense, no mention if its a out-call or in-call and as we all know Dublin is a big city or if or where he is willing to travel too.

    Also he has not mentioned the age size etc of and the fact his message sounds like he is not looking for a serious booking but to know who are the girls in Dublin who can squit.

    The "genuine clients" who are looking for a pacific favourite then one would surly give more detail and as many girls like to keep discreet so will not do 5,10, 15 mins quickies, so would have thought it best also if he wanted to be taken seriously he would have at least added not only the details I outlined above but also how long the booking was for too.

    All the best

    Lady Von Teese

    Quote Originally Posted by xsierrax View Post
    While everyone is physically capable yes not everyone ie mentally capable. In my experieince it requires a release of control that not everyone can do. im just making the point because you seemed to ridicule him for asking the question. In all fairness everyone is capable of anal sex but not everyone is willing to work at it to make it happen. and unlike anal this website does not seem to have a favourite for squirting. Hence the question
    KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN ON UP AND COMING TOUR DATES IF YOUR SEEKING, INDEPENDENT, SENSUAL, MATURE, FUN, CARING, KINKY SEXY MILF, COUGAR WITH REAL NON PHOTOSHOP PHOTOS.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •