Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: When A Women Cums

Default We came at the same time!

Quote Originally Posted by The Man With No Name View Post
    Ive just cum listening to you Dolly. Sorry Elizabeth here I go again.
    How could I not cum when you cum?! I'm just so glad we came together Clint baby

2. Default

We came together like an eruption at Everest.
    The Cheeky Girls number 1 fan. Come back to Ireland girls.

Default They What ?

you mean to say women can have orgasms too !!!??:

Default Yeah!!!

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    you mean to say women can have orgasms too !!!??:
    In fact, I often have them when baking pies, washing dishes, mopping the floor, and scrubbing the walls. I tend the veggie garden and for some reason I just cum and cum, drips all over the cabbage and sweet peas.

Its great being a women. We can multi-task. And get turned on by the craziest things (right Liz? ) I once came when a professor was talking about science of the brain. He just "blah blah brain blah brain does this brain does that blah blah blah......" and next thing you know, my panties are soaked! I just reached my hand down and grabbed his cock and he shut up fast and then we had sex

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    How could I not cum when you cum?! I'm just so glad we came together Clint baby

Dolly I hate you........How could you go with my man - you back stabbing old slapper you..........

Oh that felt so good - you know that i adore you really - mind mess around with my Clint one more time and i will get the boys to make sure you never cum ever again with anyone.

Leave my Clint.........Clint you are just as much to blame too - If you don't behave yourself and keep yourself pure for me then I will make sure that your little dick never fits in any other woman, including me.

Liz Bobbit............

Hot Lizzy Guest

She can always reply with "Isn't it just so odd how your cock is so much smaller then your fathers?"

You will never know how true that is.......t.hee

Default Aww, Liz... now he wont give you a key

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Dolly I hate you........How could you go with my man - you back stabbing old slapper you..........

Oh that felt so good - you know that i adore you really - mind mess around with my Clint one more time and i will get the boys to make sure you never cum ever again with anyone.

Leave my Clint.........Clint you are just as much to blame too - If you don't behave yourself and keep yourself pure for me then I will make sure that your little dick never fits in any other woman, including me.

Liz Bobbit............
    See, Clint and I went shopping today for a chastity belt for himself. It's a really strong armor and protects all his bits QUITE securely. Well, we bought three keys for the contraption. I have one, and we were going to give you one too. I made Clint throw his key into the ocean tho, just to be sure he wont go wenk'n it when we aren't around... But I tell you what Liz, if you go telling him youre going to cut it off, I dont think its a good idea at all to give you that key for his belt. Hmmm. Clint... what do you think? Do you want to still give Liz the key to your chastity belt? Or maybe hide it for a later time, when she throws out all her scissors and knives and yokes?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post

Liz Bobbit............
    Dolly be very careful.... I've seen Liz Bobbitt like this before..... but I saw this and thought of you....YouTube - I've Just Cum (2)
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Default Hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Dolly be very careful.... I've seen Liz Bobbitt like this before..... but I saw this and thought of you....YouTube - I've Just Cum (2)
    That was brilliant!! I tell you what, I did cum too when I watched it

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking

See, Clint and I went shopping today for a chastity belt for himself. It's a really strong armor and protects all his bits QUITE securely. Well, we bought three keys for the contraption. I have one, and we were going to give you one too. I made Clint throw his key into the ocean tho, just to be sure he wont go wenk'n it when we aren't around... But I tell you what Liz, if you go telling him youre going to cut it off, I dont think its a good idea at all to give you that key for his belt. Hmmm. Clint... what do you think? Do you want to still give Liz the key to your chastity belt? Or maybe hide it for a later time, when she throws out all her scissors and knives and yokes?

Oh Dolly I am just so sad that he had to see you when he said that he would stay good and pure for me - its come as a terrible shock to me. I don't hate you I hate him - I feel the need sorry the Bobbit in me just wants to see him squirm at the thought and when i think of the times that C***t and I have gone out for our 'Special' dinner's and what we get up to i could just cry.

Maybe you would like to join me in one of these special moments in his 4 x 4 - know you and i would have a great time - really some of our best moments have occured before, during and after dinner - want a duo with a difference boys - cos Dolly and I can make all your dreams come true.

Come on Dolly get that case packed and get your butt over to Cork cos i know a man that would love to do this with us and his name isn't C***t but another, sure you know who he is......... xxx Lizzy

Im going to P.M you cos i dont want you messing around with my man.........and if you want to cut and paste so be it............. Kidding.

Liz Bobbit.........

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast