Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: When A Women Cums

Default When A Women Cums

I want to know what do you feel when you have your cock inside a pussy and it's cumming? I tell you what lads, women just can't really know what YOU feel when she is cumming on your cock - (because we just dont have a cock like you.) Will you please tell Dolly how and what you feel when a women cums on your cock? I want to know, I really do
    What I can tell you is that I feel so many different sensations and emotions when I cum. I'm curious do you feel different sensations depending on the type or intensity of a women's orgasm? I personally have several kinds of orgasms, and I don't really know which one will spring forth 'till it happens. I sometimes shiver my whole body. Sometimes my pussy muscles clench or throb, and I grab on and hold tight to the cock. Sometimes the physical sensations are accompanied by emotional display: I have cried on a couple occasions (usually this happens when I'm in love), and I have laughed hysterically at other times (usually after I've had a really bad day and this is a relief to my stress). I sometimes have seen a bright light in my head, accompanied with a perfect peace where all is heavenly in my essence. I find if I ride on top, this massages my G-Spot perfectly, and I will just cum and cum endless amounts of times. I actually have to stop riding at some point, as i get so weak from cumming so many times. If I stayed on, I don't think there is a limit of orgasms, leaving me completely weak and exhausted, and I could possibly die from cumming so much. I also cum after a hard pounding and my partner just STOPS and doesnt move. At the still moment I have a wonderful orgasm that is usually the clenching/throbbing kind. Overall, I love my orgasms, all the various sensations and how they differ so much in their sensations and emotions.
    I often ask my lovers questions about how a pussy feels when cumming, and have gotten answers about temperature, texture, and am always looking for more information. I will never know exactly how you guys feel it. This is why I hope you will tell me as specifically as possible how you experience it. As knowledge is power, I am a purely sexual animal, made for fucking.... I am obsessed with sexuality. Thankyou for your contribution here.
    Love Dolly
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P3198728.jpg 
Views:	269 
Size:	103.9 KB 
ID:	8163  
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 07-01-09 at 07:29.

Default God Help Us!

With now over 400 reads, please tell me some of you have experienced a women cumming! Yes, I know some women fake it, but I hope you don't assume we all are! Sure, that could open up a whole other topic: On the horrible art of faking orgasms (I'm sad that many women do this).
    Yes it's sad for the man they are deceiving, but also sad for them, since Its so wonderful, liberating, and refreshing to have a genuine orgasm, and so easy if a women learns to just let go of all her fears and inhibitions. Well, I do hope some will contribute to this topic. Thanks so much darlings.
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 07-01-09 at 18:54.

Reviews

Ok, I'll go first, with my partner (only person I can be sure has an orgasm) usually but not always has multiple orgasm / one main explosion then small orgasms one after the other, it's rare that she will orgasm solely from penetrative sex, usually it's a combination or oral play, penetrative sex then oral bringing her to a climax then after the first orgasm has just peaked I jump up and ride her like my life depended on it, it's during this, she at some point will go limp usually what feels like forever but in reality probably 5 mins or so. There is little change in her vaginal muscles but her whole body will go rigid and if you didn't know you would think she is being electrocuted!!
    When she climax's from just penetrative sex it is a much more subtle affair usually only one climax and very much dampened down and as for her on top, she could stay up there all year and still wouldn't climax!!

Reviews

Maybe most of the 400 or so guys that read your thread Dolly couldn't be arsed whether or not their partner actually has an orgasm , let alone write about it (apart from anon of course ) ! A former girlfriend of mine would have the most intense orgasm from doggy if i held on to her hair with one hand while slippin the other under for clitoral stimulation while she squeezed her right tit (never her left for some strange reason ) . The grip she had on my shaft as she would shudder in the pleasure was phonomenal . I'd hold her tight as she came and really push hard with my hips and i'd enjoy the death grip as i called it around my cock for what seemed an enternity . How i miss her at times !
    I have no signature at the moment

I'm not actually sure, that it has happend. Ever. I thought it was so rarely that women would come in the actual intercourse, so honestly never really paid much attention to it.
    But hey. I'll pay more attention next time, and give you a whole report

Reviews

The best way, in my experience, to bring a woman to orgasm is by oral stimulation. I'm sure that it's probably different for different women, but any man who has missed out on ever bringing a woman to orgasm, has unfortunately been missing out on one of life's greatest experiences.

If at first you don't succeed, keep trying and trying and trying. Remember, as long as there's life, there's hope.

7. Default

Ive just cum listening to you Dolly. Sorry Elizabeth here I go again.
    The Cheeky Girls number 1 fan. Come back to Ireland girls.

Default All you have to do is...

Quote Originally Posted by mehornym View Post
    I'm not actually sure, that it has happend. Ever. I thought it was so rarely that women would come in the actual intercourse, so honestly never really paid much attention to it.
    But hey. I'll pay more attention next time, and give you a whole report
    When you are beginning sex, or in the middle of it, say to her "I just want to give you pleasure. I'd really like you to tell me when you are cumming"

Reviews

And whatever you say to her just dont say that her sister is tighter than she is !
    I have no signature at the moment

Default Well if you do let it slip...

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    And whatever you say to her just dont say that her sister is tighter than she is !
    She can always reply with "Isn't it just so odd how your cock is so much smaller then your fathers?"

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast