Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Falling in love at first sight!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jamieboyo View Post
    Does it really happen?

It is possible that after meeting someone for the very first time that the attraction is so great that we decide that we just want to be with that person for the rest of our lives.....................but we seldom base our love on sight alone.

I'm of the opinion that love at first sight isn't possible..................but what is possible is that a physical attraction can occur immediately or as we sometimes say............at first sight. This leads us to meet and chat-up the person we are attracted (physically) to and then the personality might click in and we find we start to fall in love with the person.

Generally the best relationships are the ones which grow and grow and mature over time. In the quick falling in love ones the participants usually find after a while that they haven't as much in common as they first thought.

Old sayings are usually based in old wisdom...................... "Marry in haste repent at leisure"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jamieboyo View Post
    Does it really happen?
    Love at first sight should be changed to lust at first sight cause thats all it is.

Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 16-05-15 at 08:29.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Love at first sight should be changed to lust at first sight cause thats all it is.

Westside.
    I don't agree - love at first sight involves a lot more variables than sex- Like 'she seems to be someone I'd like to hang out with' 'I want her to have my kids ' ' I like her smile' rather than oh! Aarh I'll have my wicked way with her!
    Seek and you shall find!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by UB40 View Post
    I don't agree - love at first sight involves a lot more variables than sex- Like 'she seems to be someone I'd like to hang out with' 'I want her to have my kids ' ' I like her smile' rather than oh! Aarh I'll have my wicked way with her!
    thats all looks, Lust. You cant love someone without speaking to them.

Westside.

Sadly as Simon cowell would say...I'm afraid it's a no from me
    [B][I]Life is too short for bad coffee and bad sex.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by UB40 View Post
    You're having an inner dialogue with yourself, you probably look demented and crazy whilst standing there thinking you want to have this complete strangers babies and that you love this girl before you've even spoken. People like this are psychotic and should see help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12