Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Lupita Galway pics

  1. #1

    Default Lupita Galway pics

    Lupita looks alot like pornstar Tori Lane

    Baby Got Boobs

    Despite this.... the pics were verified yesterday, and i was greeted by an entirely less attractive lady!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    all over ireland
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wilko88 View Post
    Lupita looks alot like pornstar Tori Lane

    Baby Got Boobs

    Despite this.... the pics were verified yesterday, and i was greeted by an entirely less attractive lady!
    i not suprised

    its got very bad in galway over the last 6 months. this pic verification is a load of bollox

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,066
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silver26 View Post
    i not suprised

    its got very bad in galway over the last 6 months. this pic verification is a load of bollox
    E-I do whatever it can to make sure pictures have been verified properly, we do make mistakes however I will disagree with you saying it is lots of bollox, especially for clients.
    You would not look for girl here if here would be only fake pictures of pornstars and actress.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,066
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wilko88 View Post
    Lupita looks alot like pornstar Tori Lane

    Baby Got Boobs

    Despite this.... the pics were verified yesterday, and i was greeted by an entirely less attractive lady!

    Thanks for the tip, good work

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    Thanks for the tip, good work
    no problem dear...now if u'll just refund my cab fair...we're even!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,066
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wilko88 View Post
    no problem dear...now if u'll just refund my cab fair...we're even!
    Sorry wiko88, mistakes happend

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    Sorry wiko88, mistakes happend
    especially seeing my names wilko88...lol

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    west coast
    Posts
    973
    Reviews
    45

    Default Wilko88

    well spotted Wilko, and you are right, galway has started agency's again, there is alot of false pictures under verified at the moment for the galway region.

  9. #9
    Hot Lizzy Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    Thanks for the tip, good work

    How can you be sure Sarah that the pictures are of the girl that sends them to you - especially if they don't show their faces - i think this must be really difficult for you to sort of the real from the unreal -

    Obviously if in all the pictures that are sent to you the girl like myself has tattoos that must make it loads easier - but if not how can you be so sure.

    Also why is there such a dislike of girls that work for agencies - i don't quite get this either. I think thats entirely unfair - if thats how the girls prefer to work then so be it........Just wanted to know lads try not to take offence - There are girls that like to
    be agency Ladies not all Indies you know.

    Maybe see some of you in Galway - just not yet a while ........... Ciao - answers on a post card please.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    How can you be sure Sarah that the pictures are of the girl that sends them to you - especially if they don't show their faces - i think this must be really difficult for you to sort of the real from the unreal -

    Obviously if in all the pictures that are sent to you the girl like myself has tattoos that must make it loads easier - but if not how can you be so sure.

    Also why is there such a dislike of girls that work for agencies - i don't quite get this either. I think thats entirely unfair - if thats how the girls prefer to work then so be it........Just wanted to know lads try not to take offence - There are girls that like to
    be agency Ladies not all Indies you know.

    Maybe see some of you in Galway - just not yet a while ........... Ciao - answers on a post card please.
    I don't think it's dislike of the girls, I think it's more dislike of the agencies.... Sometimes the feeling is, and maybe this is only my feeling, or my opinion, but, that the girls are being more exploited or forced to work and not being able to choose their clients as an independent would and certainly not making as much money.
    And of course as in the start of this thread the problems of verified photo's in agencies...
    Just my two cents...... my last two cent......... and now I've nothing left only buttons ... and what will I get for that????... Bugger all.... and I refuse to be buggered for buttons....
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •