Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deleted review

1. Default Deleted review

Hi can anybody tell me why EI delete revirws when they feel like it. I wrote a good review for lady last night but its unpublished. On the my reviews it simply says deleted.. Why can they do this.. It was a simple review within all the giudelines.. Girl is pissed off over this also. Its the 3rd or 4th time it has happened. Why go to the trouble to write review if the may or may not publish it. If a girl deserves a good review it should be published, samew goes if its a negative review.. This site is going downhill, its getting worse and worse..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to beezer For This Useful Post:

lildick (20-05-15)

Reviews

Why not just ask a mod?

The usual reason they delete mine is because I put in the wrong date or something simple that's obviously wrong.
    Ask why and correct.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beezer View Post
    Hi can anybody tell me why EI delete revirws when they feel like it. I wrote a good review for lady last night but its unpublished. On the my reviews it simply says deleted.. Why can they do this.. It was a simple review within all the giudelines.. Girl is pissed off over this also. Its the 3rd or 4th time it has happened. Why go to the trouble to write review if the may or may not publish it. If a girl deserves a good review it should be published, samew goes if its a negative review.. This site is going downhill, its getting worse and worse..
    Maybe it was too explicit and the girl in question asked for a non-explicit review?
    I would pm a mod to ask what happened and if it was written wrong

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

5. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (20-05-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beezer View Post

Errr just wondering...there is a review for you up on the 20/5/15...is that the one you are talkign about?
    Can feel the urge returning

To punt or not to punt...that is the question!!!

Blog Entries

I dont allow explicit reviews but EI will just remove the explicit comments honey if asked to and leave the rest honey. x

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Maybe it was too explicit and the girl in question asked for a non-explicit review?
    I would pm a mod to ask what happened and if it was written wrong
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (20-05-15)

9. Default

No Wakka. Wrote 2 reviews yesterday. ! was from a week ago and this was stated in the review in Dundalk. Other review was last week but used correct dates. I don't know forum and have not used before but am getting tired of taking the trouble to write and only a small chance of being published. Reviews are pretty straight forward and non sexual.. Recently i told a lads i was going to write negative review as she was useless, she was using 3 profiles for same person, none of the pics were correct.. She told me no neg reviews about her would be published and laughed at me.. Unfortunately she was right. They were not published.. All because she knew somebody!!!.. This is unfair as it could have saved another punter the same bullshit.. Think il give up on reviews.. Thought reviews were there to help us all.. Not the case with EI... I wasnt aware i could be in touch with moderator here.. Like i said forum is new for me... Cheers

Reviews

Here's a review I spotted earlier and thought you'd all enjoy
    Think he enjoyed himself ....

This review is based on events that happened in February 2013, when it was ......first time in ..........But now that she's back, it is seemingly appropriate to post this.In honor of Black History month I decided to delve into the Dark Arts. I made arrangements to meet with .......... We exchanged emails and agreed to meet today at 5pm. Weeks leading up to this day, I went on a strict training and diet regimen and transformed my Saskatoon, wife-beater-wearing, Hick pot-belly body from Danny Devito to Daniel Craig. I even shaved all my pubic hair and removed all the hair from my dirty asshole. Hours leading up to our appointment, I developed stage fright. She was going to be my first Black Swan and my nerves came into play. I dressed extremely nice for this monumental occasion as I wanted to leave an unforgettable impression. I wore my Hugo Boss skinny fitting grey pants, my custom-made, crispy, Egyptian cotton, checkered dress shirt, and my silver-blue, slim fitting ErmenegildoZegna blazer. I felt like an Ambassador of the United Nations preparing to meet and greet a world figure from another country. The weight of my country resting on my shoulders was overly stressful. I popped 50mg of the Smurf, took a deep breath, saluted the ...... flag, and marched to the place of meet.

Once the door opened I was in complete shock at the pure beauty and sexiness of my African lioness. I just stood there staring into her eyes. I initiate a hug and commence DFK. Her lips and her teeth are perfect. We chat for about 10 minutes before I suggest I go wash up. When I came out of the bathroom she was standing in the living room wearing a sexy, black 2-piece bikini with sexy heels in matching color. We continued to DFK briefly but I took our actions away from the opened curtains and into the privacy of her bedroom, which I would like to call the Lioness' Den. We stood by a full-sized mirror and resumed DFK. It was no ordinarily DFK. It was tongue sucking, saliva mixing, teeth smashing DFK. She turned around and rubbed her juicy black rump onto my already throbbing hard cock. She teased me this way while she turned her head back to kiss me. I undressed her top and then her bottom before asking her to lie on the bed. Once on the bed I explored Africa from Niger to Mozambique. Her breasts are massive and very beautifully shaped. As I split her lips, I was amazingly surprised how thin they were. The inner color was very pink. I stuck my middle finger in gently and as she grew accepting of my digit, I hooked it upwards to stimulate her G-spot. She rested her feet on my broad shoulders and I worked my hand like a jackhammer. I licked and kissed her smooth, chocolate calves. By this time my hand began to experience carpel tunnel syndrome. I stopped.

It was her turn to devour me. I lie down as she gives me a very sensual BLS, BBBJ, deep throat combo while maintaining sexy eye contact. I asked if she liked how I had trimmed my pubes and directed her to how clean my asshole was. She said she noticed and knew exactly what to do. She lifted my legs up to the point where my knees were touching my chest. She performed BLS and then went to dine on my asshole as if her life depended on it. Wow! She told me that she enjoys rimming a man while observing his reaction. I was making noises I've never made before. The sensation was so great I started pre-cumming. I had thought my Harbin hooker and Alina were great salad tossers but this African herbivore beats them all. At this point I needed to fuck. I asked her to throw on the hat and ride me. We started with CG then switched to Asian CG. She told me that I can really feel and go deep in this position. She read my mind. A few minutes pass and I switch to doggie. Wow! What an ass! By all means it's not huge like Venus Williams. This girl has small hips but her ass was thick. I spent most of my time in doggie while I kneaded and squeezed her ass like dough as if I were a French patisserie baker. What was also amazing is how defined her muscles were, especially her back. I can see all the muscle definition and striations. Blacks are physically blessed I tell you! By this time I was ready to blow. I pulled out and imagined thoughts of my ugly co-workers to prevent cumming. I flipped her over and pounded her hard in missionary as I stared into her beautiful face. Near climax I told her I'm blowing into her beautiful mouth. She did not hesitate one bit. I pulled out, ripped off the hat, while she positioned her mouth right onto my cock. She sucked and sucked until my entire ball batter was deposited. Mind you, I had saved up for 4 days so my load was thick and heavy. She showed me her mouthful. I didn't feel mean enough to make her swallow. I handed her a tissue for her to spit into. She told me I would have no problems making babies as she really felt the density and volume of my population pudding. I intended to stay only for half an hour but we ended up chatting for an hour more before I told her I had to leave. She only charged for the half hour. So nice of her. As I prepared to leave, she observed as I dressed and complimented on my attire. I told her I would visit again if time permits. She said she would love to see me again but if time doesn't permit, she mentioned that she won't forget me nor our experience. She seemed genuine.

11. Default

Wow now that a review,, or a book!!!!!.. Was
    it published??

Reviews

A belter eh !!!

Reviews

Sometimes early in morning there are red and grey reviews, but afternoon they are gone why anyone else notice this?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast