Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are you views on someone being submissive, weak or strong?

Reviews

Default What are you views on someone being submissive, weak or strong?

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Webcam and phone chat sessions available

2. The Following User Says Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

Reviews

is this about you?

I see it as only role play, has weak or strong really anything to do with it

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Genie in a Bottle View Post
    is this about you?

I see it as only role play, has weak or strong really anything to do with it
    Some people confuse being submissive with being weak, I am just curious what people think.

Last edited by slavetoyou; 13-05-15 at 23:01.

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Reviews

If I were to be submissive- which is not my nature- I would choose to be so , it would not be imposed unilaterally.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

slavetoyou (13-05-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by slavetoyou View Post
    Some people confuse being submissive with being weak, I am just curious what people think.

but probably a lot of hard strong men's fantasies would be to be dominated by a woman but for the rest of you it will happen sooner or later when we get married

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Genie in a Bottle For This Useful Post:

slavetoyou (14-05-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    I would choose to be so.
    It chooses you

10. The Following User Says Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

nonpareil (13-05-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Genie in a Bottle View Post
    but probably a lot of hard strong men's fantasies would be to be dominated by a woman but for the rest of you it will happen sooner or later when we get married

Domination without the happy ending...

Blog Entries

I hear this from so many people especially 'strong and controlling men. however I have found that this theory is usually misunderstood. As I have many many submissives who are not quite 'so powerful and controlling in their lives yet they also want a woman to take control, very common myth, yet some truth to it, but I have had many a submissive with jobs are are not so powerful i and yet they still want to have an experience with a woman taking control. my expeience, that's all. L

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    I have a very masculine job. And all the people in my life are dependant on me and want me to be in control (although they would never admit it). It's good to be able to let go and give the power to someone else every now and again. It's a kind of safety valve I think for sanity when everybody is looking to you for leadership all the time.
    I am a mature (62) and elegant woman whose smile and sexy demeanor will captivate you the moment we meet. One with whom to experience things for the first time or to repeat those of which you never get enough! My unique insight into your very secret desires and fantasies will leave you wondering "how did she know". Come to me and feel the comfort, warmth and acceptance of a woman with whom you can share the most special, unique and unusual of erotic experiences. Warm hugs and sexy moist lips await! Sensual Lauren

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sensual Lauren For This Useful Post:

slavetoyou (14-05-15)

Blog Entries

p.s . submission has nothing at all to do with weakness. It takes a strong person to have the courage to turn themselves over to a dominate person, be they a male or female.

Quote Originally Posted by slavetoyou View Post
    I am a mature (62) and elegant woman whose smile and sexy demeanor will captivate you the moment we meet. One with whom to experience things for the first time or to repeat those of which you never get enough! My unique insight into your very secret desires and fantasies will leave you wondering "how did she know". Come to me and feel the comfort, warmth and acceptance of a woman with whom you can share the most special, unique and unusual of erotic experiences. Warm hugs and sexy moist lips await! Sensual Lauren

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sensual Lauren For This Useful Post:

slavetoyou (14-05-15)

i think Sensual Lauren said it clear enough, submission has nothing to do with being a strong or week person,

there are different kinds of submission, there is play submission which most people understand and do, games in the bedroom.

there is submission that is constant between two people in a long term situation where the sub give control over to another, one must remember giving control as a submissive is not the same as being a slave, it does not mean everything the dominant says is done, the limits are set according to the people involved, each person is different, each couple is different, no one will ever desire or need the same things the same way.

be it play or genuine full on submission they are both built on the foundation of trust and respect.

and the funny thing is the person with the most control is the submissive, not the dominant

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Pleasure seeker For This Useful Post:

slavetoyou (14-05-15)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast