Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Derek Davies Has Sadly Passed!

Reviews

Met him a few times and he was a decent sort - very sad.
    Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    TV presenter, fisherman, gourmand and general all round nice guy, Derek Davies has sadly passed! He endured a long battle with diabetes which seemed to be under control!
    He was an RTE newscaster and also fronted the live at 3 show with Thelma Mansfield, which apparently had the highest amount of available audience for any TV show in the world at the time!
    He played the common man to her haughtiness!
    Mind you, I have seen her around St Stephen's Green - She is an artist and sells her paintings there and she is fine MILF!
    DEREK RIP

Besides the fact that I couldn't give a shit, his name is Derek Davis ... Davis ... it's like primary school all over again

Reviews

TV presenter, fisherman, gourmand and general all round nice guy, Derek Davies has sadly passed! He endured a long battle with diabetes which seemed to be under control!
    He was an RTE newscaster and also fronted the live at 3 show with Thelma Mansfield, which apparently had the highest amount of available audience for any TV show in the world at the time!
    Mind you, I have seen her around St Stephen's Green - She is an artist and sells her paintings there and she is fine MILF!
    DEREK RIP
    Sad to hear about Derek's death.
    He was on TV in the last week where he has lost a serious amount of weight. Looked very healthy.

Reviews

DEREK RIP
    Sad to hear Derek died, but fuck, I hate that passed shit. People die, they do not pass. euphemisms like that get on my tits. We die , die , die

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by justfrank44 View Post
    Sad to hear Derek died, but fuck, I hate that passed shit. People die, they do not pass. euphemisms like that get on my tits. We die , die , die

When people die they start to decompose. Once that starts they spend a lot of time passing the gas. Morgues are stinking holes.

Reviews

Very sad news R.I.P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12