Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: The Irish - Great Bunch of lads,,,,,,,, REALLY

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    486
    Reviews
    9

    Default The Irish - Great Bunch of lads,,,,,,,, REALLY

    Ok What do the foreigners really think of the Irish, heard a couple of Lithuanians girls say they were a butch of idiots, at least they are being honest

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Midlands
    Posts
    3,863
    Reviews
    46

    Default

    I've only ever been told from the foreign girls of how friendly and nice we are
    Last edited by casman; 13-05-15 at 00:50.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by themanofwar View Post
    Ok What do the foreigners really think of the Irish, heard a couple of Lithuanians girls say they were a butch of idiots, at least they are being honest
    Most foreigners here are escorts and they are unlikely to go too severe on their Irish clientele.
    If the Lithuanians were talking about men a fair few women will think men are idiots anyway, no matter the nationality.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

    zoozoozoo (13-05-15)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    467
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by casman View Post
    I've only ever been told from the foreign girls of how friendly and nice we are
    Do you really expect the Escorts to say we are pig ignorant and smelly, not unless they are getting the next flight out of here for good.

    The other girls do think we are a very kind nation though..where else would you be handed out €188 plus pw for doing sweet FA.
    Last edited by MALCOLM; 13-05-15 at 01:07.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to MALCOLM For This Useful Post:

    casman (13-05-15)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    666
    Reviews
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by themanofwar View Post
    Ok What do the foreigners really think of the Irish
    Who gives a shit?

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Midlands
    Posts
    3,863
    Reviews
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MALCOLM View Post
    Do you really expect the Escorts to say we are pig ignorant and smelly, not unless they are getting the next flight out of here for good.

    The other girls do think we are a very kind nation though..where else would you be handed out €188 plus pw for doing sweet FA.
    I understand what your saying,but we are known as a very friendly nation,and i have been told by not just foreign escorts but by my many foreign friends.

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    Who gives a shit?
    Most Irish who tend to be needy characters worried about what the rest of the world thinks of them.

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    729
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Would love if even just one foreign escort would come on here and say they're not friendly at all but a crowd of gullible eejits.
    Won't happen

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Genie in a Bottle For This Useful Post:

    rodg (13-05-15)

  12. #9
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dublin's Fair City Where The Girls are so Pretty!!
    Posts
    2,672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Genie in a Bottle View Post
    Would love if even just one foreign escort would come on here and say they're not friendly at all but a crowd of gullible eejits.
    Won't happen
    Lol.. I wouldn't say it won't happen .. Stranger things have happened around here
    Last edited by Irish Leigha; 13-05-15 at 09:31.
    STRONG PEOPLE DON'T PUT OTHERS DOWN, THEY LIFT THEM UP♡♡
    Strong minded, Classy, Intelligent Playmate Back In Town

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish Leigha For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserIrish Sarah (13-05-15)

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Leigha View Post
    Lol.. I wouldn't say it won't happen .. Stranger things have happened around here
    Shirley Joy likes giving us a rub (not the massage kind) or a slight crack of the whip from time to time.
    Last edited by nonpareil; 13-05-15 at 09:35.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •