Thread: A clip containing all your E-I friends...

Blog Entries

Default A clip containing all your E-I friends...

Here's a little clip from your favourite show "E-I The Soap Opera" It sounds just like it in here sometimes...
    Can you name the characters????
    Nick Cotton.... You're top of the list....YouTube - The Fast Show - Cockney Barrel Of Monkeys
    And be nice...........
    Last edited by luther; 06-01-09 at 16:48.
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Here's a little clip from your favourite show "E-I The Soap Opera" It sounds just like it in here sometimes...
    Nick Cotton.... You're top of the list....YouTube - The Fast Show - Cockney Barrel Of Monkeys

Ohhhhhhh Loofer,

I said that the other day except that i said "Today most people on this board will be talking bollocks.......... xxx so true

Sorry I love Clarence........cooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeee ducks.

Blog Entries

And be nice...........

Sorry Patricia... I should have known all the "characters" have moved to the "retirement village" in cyber space...
    L

Sorry Patricia... I should have known all the "characters" have moved to the "retirement village" in cyber space...
    EH EH WOT THE F*CK

we heard you were nice mr f*ckin luther, bet you wont be nice to us f*ckers for long

youre going to end up always looking over your shoulder sunny boy

and you cudent lend us a packet of biscuits by the way, cos me ol man f*ckin Livin throws a huff if hes nothing to dip in his tea, i will pay you back

IF YOU EVER MANAGE TO LIVE LONG ENOUGH BESIDE US

yours sincerely

scary f*uckin knight-mayor

Blog Entries

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by knight-mayors View Post
    EH EH WOT THE F*CK

we heard you were nice mr f*ckin luther, bet you wont be nice to us f*ckers for long

youre going to end up always looking over your shoulder sunny boy

and you cudent lend us a packet of biscuits by the way, cos me ol man f*ckin Livin throws a huff if hes nothing to dip in his tea, i will pay you back

IF YOU EVER MANAGE TO LIVE LONG ENOUGH BESIDE US

yours sincerely

scary f*uckin knight-mayor

Why thank you for your most kind words and advice... All noted....
    However, I should point out you shouldn't spend so much time looking over you own shoulder, even though I'm well informed this is, combined with being on your knees, your favourite position and where you spend most of you time..., because the last time you were looking the other way I took the liberty of helping you out, by dipping something into your old mans tea for him.... so I wouldn't worry about the biscuits... I'm sure it was yummy... and not to warm thank god...
    L

Wink He,s goin 2 do u

Why thank you for your most kind words and advice...because the last time you were looking the other way I took the liberty of helping you out, by dipping something into your old mans tea for him.... so I wouldn't worry about the biscuits... I'm sure it was yummy... and not to warm thank god.
    he f*ckin drank it, said it didn,t taste like the usual sewer water

YOU LADDY DA PERVO we,re NOT askin you to fill out sugar bowl ever

good violent tv here, like that garlic football, reminds me of xmas dinner in our house
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brawl_163967t.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	17.9 KB 
ID:	8170   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gaa.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	8171  
    Last edited by knight-mayors; 08-01-09 at 10:48.

Hot Lizzy Guest

he f*ckin drank it, said it didn,t taste like the usual sewer water YOU LADDY DA PERVO we,re NOT askin you to fill out sugar bowl ever good violent tv here, like that garlic football, reminds me of xmas dinner in our house

Yeah sounds a bit like my house when we have the speciality of the house spaghetti bolognase with of course garlic bread...........t. he he he he

Give us back me bowl dont worry about replacing the sugar hun.

Liz H............ Garlic Rules.........

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Yeah sounds a bit like my house when we have the speciality of the house spaghetti bolognase with of course garlic bread...........t. he he he he

Give us back me bowl dont worry about replacing the sugar hun.

Liz H............ Garlic Rules.........
    eh? eh? typical southern snob with your fancy f*ckin french cooking and irish bread, wots wrong with tripe and chips? eh? eh?

sorry about your f*ckin bowl by the way, it got mixed up with the other stuff and sold at the f*ckin boot sale sorry bout that, but here,s half the money we got for it, 5 f*ckin pence

hope you dont mind me ol f*ckin man takin down the fence between our f*ckin houses. hes goin to put up a really f*ckin expensive one instead like s

we,ll burn the old one out the f*ckin front like, we,ve got a big pile of tyres and all ready for f*ckin burnin too

yours truely

scary f*ckin knight-mayor

9. Default

Listen punks or is it ladies. Leave my Elizabeth alone or youve got me to deal with.
    The Cheeky Girls number 1 fan. Come back to Ireland girls.

Blog Entries

he f*ckin drank it, said it didn,t taste like the usual sewer water

YOU LADDY DA PERVO we,re NOT askin you to fill out sugar bowl ever

good violent tv here, like that garlic football, reminds me of xmas dinner in our house
    Oh I'm sure it tasted scrumdiddlyumptious......
    Looks like somebody dipped something in you sugar hole... I mean bowl too....
    Now be nice cause I'm just waiting to be the cream in your coffee.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sugar hole.... I mean bowl....jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	66.3 KB 
ID:	8175  
    L