Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Love/Hate

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,713
    Reviews
    35

    Love Love/Hate

    A popular Irish drama series. What do you think the name means?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,356
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    The same group of people experience extreme forms of love and hate in a little criminal community.

    Well what kind of answer did you want?

    Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    A popular Irish drama series. What do you think the name means?
    Seek and you shall find!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to UB40 For This Useful Post:

    warmcome (09-05-15)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    398
    Reviews
    53

    Default

    Love and hate as emotions can be substituted very quickly with one another!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to KevinACE For This Useful Post:

    warmcome (09-05-15)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    467
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    I was in a Love/Hate relationship for 4 years (Marriage) I Loved it when the wife said she was leaving and Hated it when she returned

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to MALCOLM For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserIrish Sarah (09-05-15)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    467
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Sarah View Post
    What a bummer
    Yes you know what they say Sarah pet....
    'Women, you can't live with them, you can't live with them'

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to MALCOLM For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserIrish Sarah (09-05-15)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    A popular Irish drama series. What do you think the name means?
    Never watched the show , so dunno.

    But years ago used to see some English guys with LOVE tattooed on one hand and HATE on the other,
    usually located on the front of the fist, one letter on each of the 4 fingers.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

    warmcome (09-05-15)

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,713
    Reviews
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    Never watched the show , so dunno.

    But years ago used to see some English guys with LOVE tattooed on one hand and HATE on the other,
    usually located on the front of the fist, one letter on each of the 4 fingers.
    I've seen that, I wonder does Prince Charles have them, he's here soon...

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    I've seen that, I wonder does Prince Charles have them, he's here soon...
    Might have love on one ass cheek and hate on the other.
    Royal decorum--no tattoos on display.

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Southeast USA and Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    492
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Sarah View Post
    I miss Love/Hate
    me too but wish they had subtitles. very difficult to understand the dialect. xx suggested to those in the know that if they bring it to other countries, they should consider subtitles even for english speaking countries...north of the river dialect a bit difficult to understand.xx
    I am a mature (62) and elegant woman whose smile and sexy demeanor will captivate you the moment we meet. One with whom to experience things for the first time or to repeat those of which you never get enough! My unique insight into your very secret desires and fantasies will leave you wondering "how did she know". Come to me and feel the comfort, warmth and acceptance of a woman with whom you can share the most special, unique and unusual of erotic experiences. Warm hugs and sexy moist lips await! Sensual Lauren

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sensual Lauren For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserIrish Sarah (09-05-15)

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    467
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sensual Lauren View Post
    me too but wish they had subtitles. very difficult to understand the dialect. xx suggested to those in the know that if they bring it to other countries, they should consider subtitles even for english speaking countries...north of the river dialect a bit difficult to understand.xx
    hey,, are you not half Irish? anyhow even the English were giving out about not being able to understand it and wanting subtitles but they never understood anything Irish anyway

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •