Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Animal Sex

Default I love the water!!!

Check out my pup!!! By god does he love the water!!!
    But there's always room for a water friendly cock on my boat!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	water-ski-westies-08.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	51.4 KB 
ID:	8160  

Default He's a right little Westie isnt he

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
    Check out my pup!!! By god does he love the water!!!
    But there's always room for a water friendly cock on my boat!!
    i love watersports,
    Westside.

Default Ruff!!

Here boy.....

Many years ago I was with a girl I was seeing from time to time. I knew she was bi, and had a girlfriend that was a more regular visitor than me.The girlfriend, lets call her Marie, was too butch for my liking, but 1 night I was with my friend and accidentally met Marie. After a few drinks we went back to Marie's place, where I was intruduced to a lovely german sheppard pup. A few more drinks and the 3 of us ended up in bed together.
    I wasn't really into Marie, but the temptation of the 3-some was too much, and eventually really got into it, while the pup played on the floor.
    We were in a small "daisy chain", with me as centre-piece, and we were giving it holly. Marie was giving me head, my friend was giving her head and I was giving my friend head, and Marie was rapidly becoming the most beautiful dyke in Europe, when the most foul smell I ever had the misfortune to encounter filled the room - the bloody dog had suddenly developed the scutters and crapped all over the bedroom floor!
    My fantasy of a 3-some, with 1 a genuine lesbian and the other bi-sexual had been realised and shattered, both at the same time.
    Probably not the animal sex story you were looking for, but that animal is now well dead, and so is my fantasy, forever!!
    alfie4

Sorry, I accidentally added my animal sex story under Oven Ready Eddie's post on 1st page. Purely accidental, and didn't mean to jump the queue!
    alfie4

Default meowwww

I once sat on my cats face!! accidentally of course..... i swear!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Happy%20Cat.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	21.4 KB 
ID:	8161  

Quote Originally Posted by cantwell4 View Post
    Many years ago I was with a girl............- the bloody dog had suddenly developed the scutters and crapped all over the bedroom floor!
    happens me every other day mate now we trained the dog 2 keep lickin out de wife even after it shits, i can send u som fotos mate

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
    I once sat on my cats face!! accidentally of course..... i swear!!
    You can accidentally sit on my face anytime, and stay till your pussy goes meooooooow!
    alfie4

Talking

Meowww no problem baby........... as long as the pup can watch!!!

Reviews

The "you little minx" comment was exclusively for Patricia, sorry to Nicegirlsarenice, i figured you are a bloke, so the dude abides!.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast