Thread: men who primarily see TV and TS providers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Default men who primarily see TV and TS providers

I may have posted this before but I am getting quite tired of men who constantly post negative comments about women and then when you see their reviews they see almost exclusively ts and tvs;. many of my friends are of an alternative lifestyle but if you want to demean women perhaps you should be on another site. Lauren
    I am a mature (62) and elegant woman whose smile and sexy demeanor will captivate you the moment we meet. One with whom to experience things for the first time or to repeat those of which you never get enough! My unique insight into your very secret desires and fantasies will leave you wondering "how did she know". Come to me and feel the comfort, warmth and acceptance of a woman with whom you can share the most special, unique and unusual of erotic experiences. Warm hugs and sexy moist lips await! Sensual Lauren

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sensual Lauren For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (08-05-15)

Reviews

Americans are so straight.

(So straight they probably only have understanding of the word straight now)

Btw ol' IDF is at least equal opportunity in fact is far more likely to demean men- God bless him.
    Last edited by nonpareil; 08-05-15 at 20:03.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post

where did you get that impression.? p.s. I am also Irish...
    I am a mature (62) and elegant woman whose smile and sexy demeanor will captivate you the moment we meet. One with whom to experience things for the first time or to repeat those of which you never get enough! My unique insight into your very secret desires and fantasies will leave you wondering "how did she know". Come to me and feel the comfort, warmth and acceptance of a woman with whom you can share the most special, unique and unusual of erotic experiences. Warm hugs and sexy moist lips await! Sensual Lauren

Reviews

I once had an Irish uncle living in Florida as it happens but he became totally American in accent outlook everything.

Blog Entries

I once had an Irish uncle living in Florida as it happens but he became totally American in accent outlook everything.
    stereotypes are deceiving . I have seen quite a bit of anti-american feelings on this site lately,,,I agree that there are many things about the American way of life of which I do not agree, but really, can you not just take it easy.? I would never make generalizations about any nationality,,,the posts recently are disturbing.

Reviews

I'm afraid you are the one who needs to relax and not take things too seriously.
    And stop this ould nonsense about anti- American feeling.
    If you want to see anti Americanism pay a visit to Yemen or Syria or some such place .
    Some Irish think the sun shines out of America's arse, some think America is okay.
    That's about the size of it.
    , And the aggression you perceive on the site recently, males since time immemorial act like that among themselves.Almost all of it is not serious.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

Reviews

This post is disturbing

Btw some people misinterpret debate as conflict.
    Last edited by nonpareil; 08-05-15 at 20:40.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

Sensual Lauren (08-05-15)

Blog Entries

Btw ol' IDF is at least equal opportunity in fact is far more likely to demean men- God bless him.
    you guys have to relax.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sensual Lauren View Post
    you guys have to relax.
    I am so relaxed.