Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 50

Thread: men who primarily see TV and TS providers

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Southeast USA and Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    492
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default men who primarily see TV and TS providers

    I have had enough of the persons on this forum who are always ragging on women, and then when you check out their reviews they almost exclusively see TS and TVs. that is a personal choice but to demean females and then almost exclusively see males or females with cocks is truly hypocritical not to mention rude and abrasive. ...perhaps a little self reflection is in order..don't get me wrong, some of my best friends and lovers are TS or TV.s It is not meant to be derogatory towards them, but one must take a look inside before one becomes so hostile on the outside. Lauren
    I am a mature (62) and elegant woman whose smile and sexy demeanor will captivate you the moment we meet. One with whom to experience things for the first time or to repeat those of which you never get enough! My unique insight into your very secret desires and fantasies will leave you wondering "how did she know". Come to me and feel the comfort, warmth and acceptance of a woman with whom you can share the most special, unique and unusual of erotic experiences. Warm hugs and sexy moist lips await! Sensual Lauren

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sensual Lauren For This Useful Post:

    bootboy (08-05-15), get20 (08-05-15), joggon (09-05-15), Rachel Divine (08-05-15), Tommy H (12-05-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,741
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sensual Lauren View Post
    I have had enough of the persons on this forum who are always ragging on women, and then when you check out their reviews they almost exclusively see TS and TVs. that is a personal choice but to demean females and then almost exclusively see males or females with cocks is truly hypocritical not to mention rude and abrasive. ...perhaps a little self reflection is in order..don't get me wrong, some of my best friends and lovers are TS or TV.s It is not meant to be derogatory towards them, but one must take a look inside before one becomes so hostile on the outside. Lauren
    If you have something to say to someone have the guts to address them and not be vague.

    "some of my best friends and lovers are TS or TV.s"

    Some of my best friends are n***ers!

    Have a kiss from me.

    But speaking for myself and not wanting to offend anybody.

    For every TS/TV I have visited add on 100 female born escorts.

    I think I have met nearly everyone on here at one stage or other, even the idiots that say they would not meet me, because I visit TS/TV escorts.

    I feel like slavetoyou, maybe I should go back in my section where you think I belong?

    I am a shit. But to say I demean females (but your not talking about me right) that hurts.

    If I have offended you it was not my intention, sorry.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    JAMESCORK (09-05-15), slavetoyou (12-05-15)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Southeast USA and Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    492
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    If you have something to say to someone have the guts to address them and not be vague.

    "some of my best friends and lovers are TS or TV.s"

    Some of my best friends are n***ers!

    Have a kiss from me.

    But speaking for myself and not wanting to offend anybody.

    For every TS/TV I have visited add on 100 female born escorts.

    I think I have met nearly everyone on here at one stage or other, even the idiots that say they would not meet me, because I visit TS/TV escorts.

    I feel like slavetoyou, maybe I should go back in my section where you think I belong?

    I am a shit. But to say I demean females (but your not talking about me right) that hurts.

    If I have offended you it was not my intention, sorry.
    you need a vacation...you do have an attitude, you have to admit that... as for not offending the females on this site, check your own posts...what makes you think I am talking bout you, if the shoe fits.
    I am a mature (62) and elegant woman whose smile and sexy demeanor will captivate you the moment we meet. One with whom to experience things for the first time or to repeat those of which you never get enough! My unique insight into your very secret desires and fantasies will leave you wondering "how did she know". Come to me and feel the comfort, warmth and acceptance of a woman with whom you can share the most special, unique and unusual of erotic experiences. Warm hugs and sexy moist lips await! Sensual Lauren

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Southeast USA and Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    492
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sensual Lauren View Post
    you need a vacation...you do have an attitude, you have to admit that... as for not offending the females on this site, check your own posts...what makes you think I am talking bout you, if the shoe fits.
    and as for your suggestion about n'...s...that is disgusting.
    I am a mature (62) and elegant woman whose smile and sexy demeanor will captivate you the moment we meet. One with whom to experience things for the first time or to repeat those of which you never get enough! My unique insight into your very secret desires and fantasies will leave you wondering "how did she know". Come to me and feel the comfort, warmth and acceptance of a woman with whom you can share the most special, unique and unusual of erotic experiences. Warm hugs and sexy moist lips await! Sensual Lauren

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Luxury accommodation
    Posts
    17,872

    Default

    I don't like the attitude of TS and TV escort's clients. Also, them escorts look down on women as well, which I dislike.

    I refuse bookings from most guys who reviewed those escorts, not because of their sexual choice, but the attitude.

    xx

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    1,534
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    I don't like the attitude of TS and TV escort's clients. Also, them escorts look down on women as well, which I dislike.

    I refuse bookings from most guys who reviewed those escorts, not because of their sexual choice, but the attitude.

    xx
    Just wondering, would you not see anyone who has saw a tv/ts or just those that have bad attitudes.

    Btw not meaning anything funny about the above as I firmly believe your body your choice, just am curious x
    Can feel the urge returning

    To punt or not to punt...that is the question!!!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to wakka For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (11-05-15)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Southeast USA and Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    492
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    I don't like the attitude of TS and TV escort's clients. Also, them escorts look down on women as well, which I dislike.

    I refuse bookings from most guys who reviewed those escorts, not because of their sexual choice, but the attitude.

    xx
    hi Rachel, I understand your feelings, I do not like to judge but I have to say that the atmosphere here is getting very ugly... i have seen many clients who enjoy the company of 'Ts and 'tvs and that doesn't take away from the service which I try to provide.....as a women who has enjoyed many aspects of sensuality...whatever 'floats your boat. 'xx
    stay safe beautiful woman. xx
    I am a mature (62) and elegant woman whose smile and sexy demeanor will captivate you the moment we meet. One with whom to experience things for the first time or to repeat those of which you never get enough! My unique insight into your very secret desires and fantasies will leave you wondering "how did she know". Come to me and feel the comfort, warmth and acceptance of a woman with whom you can share the most special, unique and unusual of erotic experiences. Warm hugs and sexy moist lips await! Sensual Lauren

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Southeast USA and Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    492
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wakka View Post
    Just wondering, would you not see anyone who has saw a tv/ts or just those that have bad attitudes.

    Btw not meaning anything funny about the above as I firmly believe your body your choice, just am curious x
    attitude is what is important. I don't judge those who chose to experience alternative erotic experiences... I pains me to think that certain persons on this site believe that I am judgmental concerning sexual preferences. nothing could be further from the truth. ...
    I am a mature (62) and elegant woman whose smile and sexy demeanor will captivate you the moment we meet. One with whom to experience things for the first time or to repeat those of which you never get enough! My unique insight into your very secret desires and fantasies will leave you wondering "how did she know". Come to me and feel the comfort, warmth and acceptance of a woman with whom you can share the most special, unique and unusual of erotic experiences. Warm hugs and sexy moist lips await! Sensual Lauren

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sensual Lauren For This Useful Post:

    wakka (08-05-15)

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,910

    Default

    I would need more time to post on this thread to express my full feelings, ok i have Gay/ Tv friends, I'm also very good friends with 1 ts girl, tv/ts are total opposites to me, my tv friend , i wake up beside an he's a total puff, lying there in his jocks , my ts friend i wake up and she is feminine in girlie pj's and with smudged lipstick, black eyes etc…..


    I have equal respect for both ts & tv, its when certain people start getting rude & obnoxious, i have problems.


    At the end of the day. we are all human beings - that deserve the upmost respect . X
    Time and companionship

  14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

    Best Before (11-05-15), Cassandra (11-05-15), Catriona (11-05-15), Clyde (11-05-15), get20 (08-05-15), irishdeltaforce (08-05-15), JAMESCORK (09-05-15), lildick (09-05-15), Meursault (08-05-15), Sensual Lauren (08-05-15), TallRichDoctor (08-05-15), wakka (08-05-15)

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,741
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    I don't like the attitude of TS and TV escort's clients. Also, them escorts look down on women as well, which I dislike.

    I refuse bookings from most guys who reviewed those escorts, not because of their sexual choice, but the attitude.

    xx
    You have a very short memory. Keep up with what you say at least!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •