Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Im fuckin sick of religion and excuses made in the name of (fill in your fav prophet)

Blog Entries

Thumbs down Im fuckin sick of religion and excuses made in the name of (fill in your fav prophet)

Why dont they just nuke the planet and get things over with ffs. Bunch of fuckin idiots destroying the whole fuckin planet fighting over economics and religion. why dont they take their jesus, ala, koran , mohommad and just fuck off somewhere else. You cant even go to a fast food joint now ffs in some countries and forget about a seminar. I mean suicide bombing? What a great idea. Everytime theres a bang the worlds a wanker short. They have to replace the instructor every class because he can only demonstrate once ya know. I go for a walk, a fuckin walk and Im handed a whole load of shit. I hands it back and he wont take it so I throw it on the ground. " Some day youll have to stand in front of the lord" he cries. I grabbed the cunt by the neck and told him ill bring him so mucher closer to the lord if he didnt pick up his junk and fuck off. Shower of blunt ignorant bastards and try fear and even violence and death to express themselves. Go fuck off you cunts and let the world to people who appreciate the fuckin thing.

!!!!
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 08-05-15 at 08:31.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (11-05-15)

Reviews

Have you let Jesus into your life?
    Last edited by nonpareil; 08-05-15 at 08:43.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

bollocks (08-05-15)

Reviews

Repent , recalcitrant sinner, or face eternal fire and brimstone and damnation.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Why dont they just nuke the planet and get things over with ffs. Bunch of fuckin idiots destroying the whole fuckin planet fighting over economics and religion. why dont they take their jesus, ala, koran , mohommad and just fuck off somewhere else. You cant even go to a fast food joint now ffs in some countries and forget about a seminar. I mean suicide bombing? What a great idea. Everytime theres a bang the worlds a wanker short. They have to replace the instructor every class because he can only demonstrate once ya know. I go for a walk, a fuckin walk and Im handed a whole load of shit. I hands it back and he wont take it so I throw it on the ground. " Some day youll have to stand in front of the lord" he cries. I grabbed the cunt by the neck and told him ill bring him so mucher closer to the lord if he didnt pick up his junk and fuck off. Shower of blunt ignorant bastards and try fear and even violence and death to express themselves. Go fuck off you cunts and let the world to people who appreciate the fuckin thing.

!!!!
    Westside.
    We have Father Casey for this sort of thing.
    However, praying won't really get you far.
    Last edited by Floki; 08-05-15 at 09:04.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

bollocks (08-05-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    We have Father Casey for this sort of thing.
    However, praying won't really get you far.
    He's down in the lab at the moment making crystal meth, but will be available soon to take confessions.
    Last edited by SteveB; 08-05-15 at 09:42.

Reviews

!!!!
    Westside.
    You are the one that always talking about it why don't you just shut to fuck up,I am only here for the ride lol,

Reviews

I'm thinking of joining the Priesthood, my dream Diocese would be Las Vegas where the women are loose, rich and hot.
    Watch out Pilgrims as Father Malcolm Does Vegas

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MALCOLM For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (08-05-15)

Even the bloody Pope seems to know some of the problems.

Reviews

!!!!
    Westside.
    that's so sweet, Mary Poppins couldn't wrote it better herself

Reviews

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dob For This Useful Post:

Meursault (12-05-15), nonpareil (08-05-15)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast