Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Made an appointment and I'm nervous

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    No she is I'm here 10 minutes in the rain waiting on her
    Maybe she was sheltering , so as not to mess her hair .

Reviews

there is some time's in life man
    where you got to say to your self
    suck it up
    if you body is shaking with nerve's
    fuck it ....
    shake away.........
    i'am doing this

Blog Entries

Waiting on a lady to get ready.

Appointment for 4pm

I'm nervous. I'm never nervous.

you are purchasing a service, ,,,,if you do your homework, chose a woman with great reviews and information on her profile, you should be not more nervous than seeing your accountant, dentist, or doctor or the like,,,chose one who has a good track record, speak to her and get comfortable with the conversation. there is no more reason to be nervous about having carnal pleasures as any other service provided by other professional in your life. Such a pity that intimate services instill such fear and hesitation. xx Lauren
    I am a mature (62) and elegant woman whose smile and sexy demeanor will captivate you the moment we meet. One with whom to experience things for the first time or to repeat those of which you never get enough! My unique insight into your very secret desires and fantasies will leave you wondering "how did she know". Come to me and feel the comfort, warmth and acceptance of a woman with whom you can share the most special, unique and unusual of erotic experiences. Warm hugs and sexy moist lips await! Sensual Lauren

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sensual Lauren View Post
    you are purchasing a service, ,,,,if you do your homework, chose a woman with great reviews and information on her profile, you should be not more nervous than seeing your accountant, dentist, or doctor or the like,,,chose one who has a good track record, speak to her and get comfortable with the conversation. there is no more reason to be nervous about having carnal pleasures as any other service provided by other professional in your life. Such a pity that intimate services instill such fear and hesitation. xx Lauren
    The guy was nervous because he was being kept waiting
    nervous he was going to be "stood up"
    Others will be genuinely nervous
    but others will have a kind of nervous excitement, an anticipatory adrenaline type thing which may add to the experience.
    I am calm, too calm ,I don't necessarily recommend it.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sensual Lauren View Post
    Probably a tich more complicated than that Lauren !

Here's a few ;

* its uncomfortable, they are about to make us criminals ffs !
    * punters despised by many , therefore need to be discreet and unseen if poss
    * will the incall be a 'brothel' and therefore busy with others present
    * performance issues
    * Infidelity issues
    * compatibility with someone in a very intimate setting

Reviews

Meeting was in a hotel and lasted 2 hours and 20 minutes.
    I think that's my longest ever.
    My muscles are a bit sore this morning and I doubt I'll need sex for a few days. Lol
    It went well

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

Dutch1968 (08-05-15), SteveB (08-05-15)

Reviews

Meeting was in a hotel and lasted 2 hours and 20 minutes.
    I think that's my longest ever.
    My muscles are a bit sore this morning and I doubt I'll need sex for a few days. Lol
    It went well
    Good man yerself Tony, was worth it after all. To then get a new record you are on fire. Question but, does the 2hrs plus include the time you were loitering about in the rain
    Last edited by Dutch1968; 08-05-15 at 18:57.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    Probably a tich more complicated than that Lauren !

Here's a few ;

* its uncomfortable, they are about to make us criminals ffs !
    * punters despised by many , therefore need to be discreet and unseen if poss
    * will the incall be a 'brothel' and therefore busy with others present
    * performance issues
    * Infidelity issues
    * compatibility with someone in a very intimate setting
    but it shouldn't be. xx
    I am a mature (62) and elegant woman whose smile and sexy demeanor will captivate you the moment we meet. One with whom to experience things for the first time or to repeat those of which you never get enough! My unique insight into your very secret desires and fantasies will leave you wondering "how did she know". Come to me and feel the comfort, warmth and acceptance of a woman with whom you can share the most special, unique and unusual of erotic experiences. Warm hugs and sexy moist lips await! Sensual Lauren

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12