Thread: Mistress Savannah in Cork

Default Mistress Savannah in Cork

Does anyone have contact details for Mistress Savannah in Cork? Phone number or website address?

2. Default

http://www.painwithpleasure.com/
    She is an absolute stunner I must bost her soon its been to long.

Thank you for that, much appreciated. I sessioned with Mistress Savannah a few times and always enjoyed it. I lost my phone and her number went with it. I contacted her today thru her website and it seems she never left Cork. She was there all the time but just not advertising here. So thanks to you I have a session with her on Friday :-) Thanks again

4. Default

A great stuff. I haven't seen her in 2 years I was starting to form a
    Crush lol enjoy the session think I'll call her and arrange a visit.

I know exactly what you mean. There is something seriously captivating about her...no pun intended . Its exceptionally rare to find a real Domme so stunningly beautiful. She is literally as her website suggests pain and pleasure. It amazes me when I meet her how she can transform from a polite, soft spoken beautiful lady to a cruel, demanding Domme that wont hesitate to inflict pain as she sees fit. I'm not a hardcore bdsm lover but I do enjoy it with someone like her.

6. Default

Likewise not hard-core just mild more of a kinky girlfriend exsperiance. Still recall here in the red latex catsuit I wrnt weak at the knees lol I tried calling her this morn phone off 😔 has hop8ng Id get to see her today. Will try later. Have a great session.

Quote Originally Posted by Loadingpleasewait View Post
    http://www.painwithpleasure.com/
    She is an absolute stunner I must bost her soon its been to long.
    Thanks for the link, I too have been looking for her.