Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nimhneach

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Nimhneach

Anyone ever visit this club in Dublin. Have heard good things about it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rem700 For This Useful Post:

Mistressscarlett (07-05-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Rem700 View Post
    Anyone ever visit this club in Dublin. Have heard good things about it.
    ive been to other clubs in london and here also,fetish clubs are quite alot of fun but never been to nimhneach but i intend on making it to the next one so hopefully ill c u there

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mistressscarlett For This Useful Post:

The dirt bird (29-06-15)

It is a great night out , nice to spend some time in the company of others with the same mindset , lots of wonderful people there to meet

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pleasure seeker For This Useful Post:

Mistressscarlett (07-05-15), The dirt bird (29-06-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Pleasure seeker View Post
    It is a great night out , nice to spend some time in the company of others with the same mindset , lots of wonderful people there to meet
    I have met many other ppl at other fetish clubs/parties that attend nimhneach and they all say the same lovely bunch of people quite friendly great atmosphere and it is great to get out and about chatting with like minded ppl and have the opportunity to play if you wish

Blog Entries

There is nothing like the London fetish scene and other places around Europe and the USA, Ireland has a lot to understand and learn as many learn about fetish from what they seen on-line and dont even realize the laws surrounding the fetish scene as many think by someone giving their consent they are allowed to do whatever they wish to another person which in fact is not the case has is a hell of a lot more intricate than that or what many think its even about.

Cant say to much here as I would be giving my copy rights over to a new web site I have been working on for quite some years now but there is a very big difference between fetish and abuse or re-living some form of child hood abuse, that is for sure.

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by Pleasure seeker View Post
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Pleasure seeker (07-05-15), The dirt bird (29-06-15)

I totally agree with Lady Von Teese , there is a great deal ffor people here to learn but it is nice to have places like this to go to where we can hang out in the company of like minded people , it has been a while since I have attended but look forward to doing so again soon

Blog Entries

What pleaure seeker is forgetting to mention is before you go to a munch (well most munches around the world which are ran correctly by the organizers) you will have what is called a "meet and greet", which is a friendly chat with one of the organizers of the munch before you attend, this is to be sure your not some nut case, or someone trying to into the munch who in fact it there under false pretences which is a good thing for all parties safety.

I would advice going on your own as the friend you bring could be not the right person, if they find him not to be into fetish etc and may fuck it up for you.

Maybe try going to one outside of the city where you live but I will say the Limerick munch is ran well and are a friend bunch who also run a lot of fun work shops however i am yet to see any thing regarding foot fetish here in Ireland apart from my own private parties which I hold.

If you fear bumping into someone you know and really want to go to a "real" foot fetish club then get your hotel booked in London for the 28th and 29th of May in London but make sure the room has twin beds as I not sure you could afford me for 2 nights loll but then at least it will save me the cost of a hotel and you'll have one of the Resident Mistress (Me) there to accompany to the club. loll And it is a proper foot fetish club too, great fun, friendly and been going a few years now but no nudity is allowed as its a foot fetish club.

I cant fecking wait. Roll on 28th of May, as been dying to go and one of the many clubs in London I have been missing like I have lost a limb.

Lady Von Tese

Quote Originally Posted by LoveAMature View Post
    When attending a munch though would it be strange if i went along by myself, or would i be better of bringing a like minded person?
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

LoveAMature (11-05-15), Mistressscarlett (13-05-15), Pleasure seeker (11-05-15)

13. Default

Iv done a little bit of homework on it and have read that i would have to have a chat with organizers, that would be no problem as i would only go into with good intentions as i do most things so im sure that wouldn't be a problem.. Im also glad you have mentioned such destinations like limerick as i would have to be very cautious due to circumstances of my own and i could jeopardize them by been seen out around Dublin so i do have to thread carefully, that is maybe why im hesitant with this one..

In relation to London i also came across an event that is taking place in may which could be the one you have eluded too, this and all of what you have said appeals to me very much, as a "real" foot fetish event would have im sure all i would ever want, but due to the work commitments i have in may that i mentioned to you in private Ladyvonteese that might be very difficult to attend.. Does however give me quite a bit of food for thought so thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    There is nothing like the London fetish scene and other places around Europe and the USA, Ireland has a lot to understand and learn as many learn about fetish from what they seen on-line and dont even realize the laws surrounding the fetish scene as many think by someone giving their consent they are allowed to do whatever they wish to another person which in fact is not the case has is a hell of a lot more intricate than that or what many think its even about.

Cant say to much here as I would be giving my copy rights over to a new web site I have been working on for quite some years now but there is a very big difference between fetish and abuse or re-living some form of child hood abuse, that is for sure.

Lady Von Teese
    I gather from your reply you have not been to Nimhneach. It's more than a little condescending to say the people who attend are not experienced in the Fetish scene. I would be incline to check your facts before making such a bold statement.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to jpenney For This Useful Post:

slavetoyou (08-05-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    there is a very big difference between fetish and abuse or re-living some form of child hood abuse, that is for sure.

Lady Von Teese

Whats that got to do with Nimhneach?

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Webcam and phone chat sessions available

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast