Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: your best friend

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Default your best friend

Have you that one person who just gets you, all your madness all crape your good and your bad, will stand by you thick Nd thin, when arrested the person you turned too and go we tucked up

There alot in this job I dislike, the lies the need to hide everything, I regret starting in ways on the basis the lies I tell my family eat me up... but in so many many ways I'm beyond grateful for this life, and one of the things is indeed the wonderful people I proudly call my friends the few ladies I know will be in my life long after I've hung U my stockings

One in particular is Luna who you all know and love, but god dam it I miss the bitch each and every day
    She got me she got my mentalness which is genius really my quirky shit we could fight... look we could fight but never for long, if lesbians the make up sex would be epic

Have you your partner in crime. The Ying to your yang? Are they with you or not here now

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

casman (06-05-15), clarelad (06-05-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    Have you that one person who just gets you, all your madness all crape your good and your bad, will stand by you thick Nd thin, when arrested the person you turned too and go we tucked up

There alot in this job I dislike, the lies the need to hide everything, I regret starting in ways on the basis the lies I tell my family eat me up... but in so many many ways I'm beyond grateful for this life, and one of the things is indeed the wonderful people I proudly call my friends the few ladies I know will be in my life long after I've hung U my stockings

One in particular is Luna who you all know and love, but god dam it I miss the bitch each and every day
    She got me she got my mentalness which is genius really my quirky shit we could fight... look we could fight but never for long, if lesbians the make up sex would be epic

Have you your partner in crime. The Ying to your yang? Are they with you or not here now
    Luna is a bit of a nut job herself , so that probably helps
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

Reviews

My best friend

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

casman (06-05-15), Naughtynatalie (24-11-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    My best friend
    Money makes the world go round.
    Money can't buy me love.
    Money isn't everything but it helps.
    Money , money , money is so funny in the rich man's world.
    Money is the root of all evil.

Take your pick.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (06-05-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    Money can't buy me love.

Take your pick.
    I have yet to meet a very unhappy rich person so take your pick

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    I have yet to meet a very unhappy rich person so take your pick
    Poor and happy
    Or
    Rich and unhappy (ish)

Being a greedy bastard I would go with the second and keep my fingers crossed in the love department.
    Last edited by nonpareil; 06-05-15 at 20:45.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (06-05-15)

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    Money can't buy me love.

Take your pick.
    how do you earn your money if you are always here????? opssss
    Schutzengel

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsite View Post
    how do you earn your money if you are always here????? opssss
    I must own the website (I wish)

I had a best friend once, we grew up together, played sports went to same school and were very close. Then one night we got very drunk and touched each others penises. That was 15 years ago and we havent spoken since.

Reviews

know exactly what you mean, they put up your Bail money

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast