Thread: Cuba

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Cuba

I hope this Thread don't be closed too.

Samlad and Nicole have being replaced by Fidel Castro? That's what look like...

We are free anymore to say what we think, to say the true.
    Wheres the freedom of expression???
    We are not free anymore.
    We just have to accept this, its not FAIR, we pay the website every week and they should consider our opinion.
    They should listen what we think about this, we know more than anything who are and who aren't Ts or Tv here
    That's the easiest way to fix this problem, and everything back to normal
    We live in a democracy.

When I arrive in Ireland a 2 years ago I started as a Ts, after a week I was forced to change back my profile for Tv because I wasn't a TS, and I did because I understand how this work here and respect.
    But seeing what's happened now, seeing how simple is to be a TV and advertise as a TS, you just have to say you take one hormone and its done, you become a real transsexual after a phone call to the website officer, how this happened, give the name of this hormones please. I want sleep as a TV and wake as a beautiful TS.
    In my opinion the only way to fix that is ask for all TS and TV to resend a verification picture with the Passport to see what they really are, a really TS or just someone pretending to be.
    Last edited by Iris Baby; 06-05-15 at 14:41.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Iris Gomez For This Useful Post:

ALEXIA LAURENT (06-05-15), DT1981 (07-05-15), ezio1986 (07-05-15), kymike (24-05-15), nicoli (06-05-15), Renatha Lopez (06-05-15), stephen26 (06-05-15), Tommy H (06-05-15), TsBianka (06-05-15)