Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cuba

1. Default

Hi Guys/Ladies

I am not one who writes reviews nor post much on the forum.
    But I know as a customer if I had an appointment with a TS and it happened to be a TV, I would be extremely disappointed.
    When I want to be with a woman, I book a woman. The same apply with a TS or a TV.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kermit For This Useful Post:

nicoli (08-05-15)

3. Default

It may not matter to you Irishdelataforce whether somebody is a TV or TS . It matters to me . Also it matters to the girls also. I have no interest in seeing a TV but I am well able to distinguish myself. There are many who don't ! When I said about OUTing it was if the girls notify the Mods that somebody is a TV , they should act . Alexia has done it and no action has been taken. That's what I'm talking about. I thought this forum was about giving opinions and especially about educating people about the differences.

Since I wrote about this last night another thread has been deleted! If they keep doing this the forum will become irrelevant just like their sister sites EE, ES and EW where there is no discussion about these issues.
    It is now becoming more like Nort Korea than Cuba. LOL

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jacksback For This Useful Post:

nicoli (08-05-15)

this place is like the stasi sometimes
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

SophieX (08-05-15)

Reviews

Is censorship of certain posts the subject under discussion? Or is it that TVs should not advertise as TSs/ Or is it the integrity of the moderators on here?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Anitafan For This Useful Post:

valeix (14-05-15)

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Anitafan View Post
    Is censorship of certain posts the subject under discussion? Or is it that TVs should not advertise as TSs/ Or is it the integrity of the moderators on here?
    Initially it was about TV advertising as TS's but subsequently the other issues arose out of those discussions.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234