Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 81

Thread: would you marry an escort?

  1. #1

    Default would you marry an escort?

    its been asked before but why not put it out there again, I'm sure there are plenty of new faces on here since the last time it was asked.

    so guys would you ever consider marrying an escort?

    ladies would you ever be open to the chance that you could find love with a client ?

    this is just a bit of banter and fun, please do not take it too seriously but don't make too much fun of it either, might be interesting to hear what people have to say

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,414

    Default

    Why not!! they're minted and they go on shed loads of holidays

    The really question is, would they marry any of us?

    And I think I know the answer to that
    Last edited by Best Before; 05-05-15 at 15:53.
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In the doghouse
    Posts
    3,666
    Reviews
    37

    Default

    I suppose if one of them really needed a visa that badly, I could be persuaded

  4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to justfrank44 For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserCindy Forever (06-05-15), Escort AdvertiserIrish Sarah (05-05-15), JessycaWild (06-05-15), Naughtynatalie (05-05-15), nonpareil (06-05-15), Playitsam (06-05-15), rebelscouse (06-05-15)

  5. #4

    Default

    not all clients are bad people, in a lot of cases they are just lonely, some people do it more for the companionship then the sex. not all guys who use such services are cheating husbands. every case is different, i am sure that if you asked the question the ladies here would say that a lot of the people they meet are nice people who just needed their services at that point in their lives.

    don't get me wrong, there is scum out there as well, it is not all nice people who visit these ladies, they are very brave people for what they do and the service they provide. they get the greatest respect from me.

  6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pleasure seeker For This Useful Post:

    casman (05-05-15), Escort AdvertiserFetishCherry (06-05-15), irishdeltaforce (05-05-15), Ladyvonteese (05-05-15), nonpareil (06-05-15), Playitsam (06-05-15)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hanging loose in Galway
    Posts
    926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pleasure seeker View Post
    its been asked before but why not put it out there again, I'm sure there are plenty of new faces on here since the last time it was asked.

    so guys would you ever consider marrying an escort?

    ladies would you ever be open to the chance that you could find love with a client ?

    this is just a bit of banter and fun, please do not take it too seriously but don't make too much fun of it either, might be interesting to hear what people have to say
    No I would not mind marrying an escort as long as she is out of the game!.

  8. #6
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In the doghouse
    Posts
    3,666
    Reviews
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 10inchesandcounting View Post
    No I would not mind marrying an escort as long as she is out of the game!.
    So she would have to give up her livelihood for you, the question asked was would you marry an escort not an ex escort. Not judging or trying to stir just curious.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justfrank44 For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserFetishCherry (06-05-15), Ladyvonteese (05-05-15)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    267
    Reviews
    41

    Default

    I would indeed marry an escort.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to SecretaryLover For This Useful Post:

    Ladyvonteese (05-05-15)

  12. #8

    Default

    update,

    ok so to make things a little clearer and open things up a bit more,

    would you get involved in a relationship with an escort who is working? if not would you with an ex escort?
    if you did get involved with an escort would you demand she give up her job or let her make the decision ?

  13. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hanging loose in Galway
    Posts
    926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justfrank44 View Post
    So she would have to give up her livelihood for you, the question asked was would you marry an escort not an ex escort. Not judging or trying to stir just curious.
    I am not asking anyone to give up their livelihood for me, but Escorting tends to be a temporary thing, and an eventual career change is not unheard of. Escort or otherwise.
    All I am saying is I wouldn't mind if My wife was an ex pro. She would not have to hide it from me.
    For the rest, keep stirring!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to 10inchesandcounting For This Useful Post:

    Pleasure seeker (05-05-15)

  15. #10
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In the doghouse
    Posts
    3,666
    Reviews
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 10inchesandcounting View Post
    I am not asking anyone to give up their livelihood for me, but Escorting tends to be a temporary thing, and an eventual career change is not unheard of. Escort or otherwise.
    All I am saying is I wouldn't mind if My wife was an ex pro. She would not have to hide it from me.
    For the rest, keep stirring!
    If you read what I posted you would see that I asked out of curiosity, and said that I was not stirring, if that was not clear then you should visit specsavers. Would you marry a working escort , given that it is as you said a temporary profession, or would you wait until she had retired.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •