Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: C'mon Rory!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Behind you . . .
    Posts
    318
    Reviews
    14

    Default C'mon Rory!!

    Well played Rory in the World Matchplay Final beating Woodland to the title. Rory was 1 down on the 17th and went on to win that hole land the 18th to take the title. Keep her lit Rory #monthegrandslam

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dutch1968 For This Useful Post:

    casman (04-05-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Midlands
    Posts
    3,863
    Reviews
    46

    Default

    Another record to share with woods and nicklaus as they are now the only 3 players to have 10 pga tour titles before there 26th birthday,amazing talent he is.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    9,992
    Reviews
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch1968 View Post
    Well played Rory in the World Matchplay Final beating Woodland to the title. Rory was 1 down on the 17th and went on to win that hole land the 18th to take the title. Keep her lit Rory #monthegrandslam
    what match were you watching? I thought they didn't even play 17 and 18. Didn't rory win by 4 and 2.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Behind you . . .
    Posts
    318
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    what match were you watching? I thought they didn't even play 17 and 18. Didn't rory win by 4 and 2.
    Yeah, didn't need to play last two holes. Was fantastic to watch, we'll played Woodland though ranked 50th and never made it past first round before.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dutch1968 For This Useful Post:

    Ketchup (04-05-15)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    9,992
    Reviews
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch1968 View Post
    Yeah, didn't need to play last two holes. Was fantastic to watch, we'll played Woodland though ranked 50th and never made it past first round before.
    so why did you say in your first post that he was one down on the 17th.

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    801
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    rory was one down playing 17 against furyk in the semi final i think you meant. He was awesome in the final won 4&2

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Midlands
    Posts
    3,863
    Reviews
    46

    Default

    [QUOTE=smallcock;1547294]

    I see you put a lot of thought into your username there man

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    planet earth
    Posts
    427
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    rory the knobhead

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •