Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bigpaws/Luther........guys,before making allegations,get ur facts right

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    Luther i'm bigpaws 2 ye know
    Big daddy........ you just confused the be jasus out of me.....

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Thanks Anna.... and nicely worded....

Sorry i thought your tongue was your best asset - until i took those Calvins off and then it was wow............still i like a guy who is up for the cup........... still...........thats another story for a whole nother day...........

Lizzy loves luther........oh i can feel a Cilla hat coming on ......... kidding

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    I have met Luther or Mr.............. cant say - in London and i can assure you that he is no 5'7 swinger but believe me he is built.........and he is a true gentleman and i enjoyed every second i spent with him.

Talking of which where's that review you said you were going to do you little minx - ohh naughty lad.

F-It i had a blinding time and i would say that we both did - hes a lovely guy............

See you in a week or so my lovely..........i await your call and a return match of the time we had last time - you are gorgeous.......

Honest ladies - if you aint seen him you really should, this is a man who's tongue should be insured...........

Kisses to you Luther - see ya next week - now get your eyes off those lovely ladies and keep yourself pure for lizzy ..........- xxxxx

Lizzy, my great thanks..... but it does take 2 to tango..... You know what I mean
    But did you have to tell them all....... My Friggin PM's haven't stopped since you posted....
    Now all the ladies want a shot at the title....It's like a feeding frenzy I tell ya..... Discount here.... They'll pay me there..... Recission or no recession... I'm not dropping my prices one red cent.... This could be the start of a beautiful career........

Oh BTW... the reason for not posting the reiew was..... well.... as you see above I didn't want this to happen to you... I was afraid I wouldn't get another oh so hot date.....Yummy...

Reviews

Wink

Big daddy........ you just confused the be jasus out of me.....
    What i mean luther is i'v been accused of being big paws loads of times

Reviews

Default luther

Funny thing is I heard Luther was a right oul' bollicks & he had a small mickey too

Hot Lizzy Guest

Question

What i mean luther is i'v been accused of being big paws loads of times

Pops I can vouch for you.......HE ISNT PIG PAWS - I CAN PROMISE YOU THAT - LETS FACE IT WHO THE HELL WOULD WANT TO BE.........

No i can say hands up that the Daddy isnt Big Paws he is afterall not 34 like him but younger so that would rule him out and make (sorry Pops) Big Bad John the Daddy.

I still luvs ya..........Luvs ya both and luther too......... but his is the only tongue in this particular thread that is to die for........ xxx

The Hot and Horny One........... xxx

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking Its all about me now is it you selfish so and so

Lizzy, my great thanks..... but it does take 2 to tango..... You know what I mean
    But did you have to tell them all....... My Friggin PM's haven't stopped since you posted....
    Now all the ladies want a shot at the title....It's like a feeding frenzy I tell ya..... Discount here.... They'll pay me there..... Recission or no recession... I'm not dropping my prices one red cent.... This could be the start of a beautiful career........

Oh BTW... the reason for not posting the reiew was..... well.... as you see above I didn't want this to happen to you... I was afraid I wouldn't get another oh so hot date.....Yummy...

HUH THATS IT..........YOU DIDNT WRITE THE REVIEW COS OF THAT INSURABLE TONGUE

THERE ARE FEW THAT CAN ACHIEVE WHAT YOU DID TO ME BUT WITH THAT TONGUE AND THOSE FINGERS I THOUGH I DIED AND WENT TO HEAVEN - I DID FOR THAT MOMENT WHEN I WAS TEMPORARILY YOURS.........AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WONDER HOW MUCH IT WOULD COST TO INSURE A TONGUE OR EVEN IF YOU COULD.

XX Lizzy ( How much you charging now cos i would like to know your rates) PM me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    Funny thing is I heard Luther was a right oul' bollicks & he had a small mickey too

Experienced punter....... You're next in line to Kiss my ass!!!

Take it easy on each other back there boys.... It's getting like a kinky conga line between you all...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	conga line.JPG 
Views:	26 
Size:	23.1 KB 
ID:	8127  

Luther i'm bigpaws 2 ye know
    youre not bad enough, actually i,m really bigpaws

Reviews

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by nick cotton View Post
    youre not bad enough, actually i,m really bigpaws
    How about i be paws mon,wed,fri you take the other days & luther can be him on sundays?????? Thats a comprimise or better yet FREE PAWS

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast