Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Topless massage

Rachelx Guest

Default Topless massage

Topless full body massage,nice smooth hands,relaxing music_+happy ending-80 euro!
    Call now for great relaxing session **phone number removed** Rachel

Question 80euro for totally naked maybe......

just to let you know rachel that you can get a full body massage with happy ending and the girl topless for 60euro in any of the chinese massage parlours!!

however, i would consider going to yourself if you were charging 80euro for you being totally naked whilst giving a full body massge with happy ending????

what you say girl????

Rachelx Guest

Default Topless massage

Hi,
    i am blond,slim,latvian,sexy -my session 45 min of really good massage (5years exp.)-topless +happy ending-visit me ....0863186459

4. Default Go Rachel

Hey Gooner,

This chick is hot and gives a great massage, I have been many times. I have been to most of the Chinese and they are not a patch on her.

Go Rachel and Happy Christmas to you.

Default Location?

hi rachael just wondering where abouts u are?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gooner View Post
    just to let you know rachel that you can get a full body massage with happy ending and the girl topless for 60euro in any of the chinese massage parlours!!

however, i would consider going to yourself if you were charging 80euro for you being totally naked whilst giving a full body massge with happy ending????

what you say girl????
    I have a pain in my Ar*e trying to get in contact with Rachelx - everytime I call the phone just rings out

Rachelx Guest

Default Topless massage

Hi,i am back today from 12 am -everybody welcome x ,*number removed*

Rachelx Guest

Default Topless massage

Last 2 days before New year ,get your chance to relax with me and enjoy my treatment

i go too the chineese massage on thomas st 65 for one hour and sauna but no topless or happy ending was wondering which places offer that...

Dude
    Have a look on Google for Chinese massage parlours. You’ll find some places
    I too have been to some
    €60 with HJ Pretty Nice
    I’ve been with Rachel, and her’s are pretty good too, however she had a tendency to not give you the full hour, where as the Chinese ladies do
    Chinese ladies are more thorough and better at massage, but then Rachel’s HJ is worthwhile
    Honest, Genuine Punter - No time for bullshitters or fakes - Life is too short

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast