Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: who do you sleep with

Blog Entries

Default who do you sleep with

I know I shouldn't do it, but I sleep with my dog, he has a blanket he stays on or cuddles into my head boobs neck
    My cat always slept on my bed too, and I actually rather waking up to them, than any boyfriend,

U wake up and its cuteness overdrive he here now cuddled into me head on my chest and I can't move

I even dont mind his farts true love like

Do U sleep' with a pet?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (30-04-15), tom sand (30-04-15)

Blog Entries

I sleep with my lamb Cutlet. He is cuddly and he doesn't spread hairs everywhere or have a funny smell, although he does smell mildly of lavender and if it's cold I can warm him up for an extra tight cuddle. He doesn't mind being shoved in a suitcase either and sometimes he doubles up as my body guard and looks after the money when I'm working.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I sleep with my lamb Cutlet. He is cuddly and he doesn't spread hairs everywhere or have a funny smell, although he does smell mildly of lavender and if it's cold I can warm him up for an extra tight cuddle. He doesn't mind being shoved in a suitcase either and sometimes he doubles up as my body guard and looks after the money when I'm working.
    my dog non shed, and is brushed twice a day I like to do a Mohawk on him and he really doesn't smell, and has his own blanket but he is tiny and washed regular as he is a messer, and he so adorable to wake up too

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    I know I shouldn't do it, but I sleep with my dog, he has a blanket he stays on or cuddles into my head boobs neck
    My cat always slept on my bed too, and I actually rather waking up to them, than any boyfriend,

U wake up and its cuteness overdrive he here now cuddled into me head on my chest and I can't move

Do U sleep' with a pet?
    Nah, dirty , mangy; flea ridden, fuzzbags

Oh hell, I'm showing my caring , sensitive side :-(

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1261047441884.jpeg 
Views:	6 
Size:	45.7 KB 
ID:	109301

That's my 'pet' in bedroom

Don't sleep with my dog, boo and dog snore equally bad, only able to handle one, however told him maybe they should sleep outside on couch, as they are pretty much alike
    Last edited by Stella; 30-04-15 at 12:10.
    Good bye Ireland!

Reviews

I sleep with teddy

Reviews

Do U sleep' with a pet?
    Didn't sleep with him, but used to ride him bareback....my pony of course!

Blog Entries

my dog non shed, and is brushed twice a day I like to do a Mohawk on him and he really doesn't smell, and has his own blanket but he is tiny and washed regular as he is a messer, and he so adorable to wake up too
    I wasn't saying your dog did, I was just going by the dogs that I have known. Like my Cousins dog who always sleeps on the sofa bed with me when I visit (springer spaniel) and it has bad breath! And I've never known a dog to not malt all over my leggings, which my cats never liked too much, so it's just my view of what dogs are like.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    kate, I sleep with lamb too................. lamb chops in my belly that is, lovely
    Last edited by HairyPotter; 30-04-15 at 15:50.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Ugh! Sleeping with dogs and pets - surely you girls need a man in your lives!!
    Last edited by UB40; 30-04-15 at 18:07. Reason: Smiley for safety
    Seek and you shall find!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to UB40 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast