Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Womens Logic

Reviews

Be yourself they will either like you, tolerate you or hate you.

1st option is great. 2nd option is ok. 3rd option there are many other ladies around.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The D Man For This Useful Post:

Meursault (30-04-15), simon2280 (30-04-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    I only seem to meet woman that want to change me.
    That's because you want to change yourself. When you have discovered how to love yourself, you will be loved for who you are x

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Meursault (30-04-15), Vitruvian (30-04-15)

Reviews

love this one celticden

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    It's not that difficult to understand really. A woman wants a man that is at least her equal and if she is going to have children with him, she needs to know he is able to collect a wage and maintain the standards while she is predisposed to having the children. Now, I know shy guys are able to earn money and some are very good at it, but... they are not good at demonstrating their worth, therefore, she goes for the guy who is acting like a peacock and saying... look at me, I can do this, that and the other!

Sadly the ones with the biggest gobs are rarely the ones that can be depended upon, which is evident in the high and climbing divorce rates.

Of course if we lived in a society where people actually got to know each other this might not be so bad, but it is only going to get worse with the old internet dating melarky, as even when the shy guys are able to be more bold typing, they never live up to expectation during that first crucial meet and end up being dumped, because she can't seem to understand that behind that shy guy, is the person she met on the internet.

That's the way life goes, you have to be able to play the game and unfortunately the ones that play it best are the players.
    yea i agree. the problem with internet dating is that it makes everyone look sophisticated because you are given an extended period of time to think of replies. In the real thing (the date as you mention) the pressure is upped a couple of notches and you also have to respond to questions in mille seconds. The internet uses your conscious mind; the date must use your unconscious response.
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (30-04-15)

does anyone think this whole shallow rat race of desirability is futile. i read on so many forums about unhappy people. Men cant get a woman and become depressed; women cant get a suitable man and get sad. we are so fortunate to exist in this universe and yet most people are melancholic because of their failure to be normal as camus said

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

EIFII (30-04-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Meursault View Post
    does anyone think this whole shallow rat race of desirability is futile. i read on so many forums about unhappy people. Men cant get a woman and become depressed; women cant get a suitable man and get sad. we are so fortunate to exist in this universe and yet most people are melancholic because of their failure to be normal as camus said
    I think it's a combination of never having enough time to really know who you are dealing with (as in keeper or short term thing) along with pressures pushed on us by society and religion. Personally I think before you get serious with someone (as in marriage) you should be sexually active together and have lived together. If you know every aspect of that person and you still want to be with them for the rest of your life, then it's far more likely to work than holding out on vital components of a relationship until the point of no return.

One of my relatives had 2 kids and lived with her partner before she got married. They met when they were in Uni in their early 20s and they are now happily married together in their 50's. Having said that, they are both uber intelligent, so I think it was more a meeting of the minds than 'shallow aesthetic desires' that brought them together.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Meursault (30-04-15), simon2280 (30-04-15)

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I think it's a combination of never having enough time to really know who you are dealing with (as in keeper or short term thing) along with pressures pushed on us by society and religion. Personally I think before you get serious with someone (as in marriage) you should be sexually active together and have lived together. If you know every aspect of that person and you still want to be with them for the rest of your life, then it's far more likely to work than holding out on vital components of a relationship until the point of no return.

One of my relatives had 2 kids and lived with her partner before she got married. They met when they were in Uni in their early 20s and they are now happily married together in their 50's. Having said that, they are both uber intelligent, so I think it was more a meeting of the minds than 'shallow aesthetic desires' that brought them together.
    this is it. people think that they want to certain things in life (marriage, family, work, etc.) because they have come to a conscious choice that they want them. the reality is that they are unconsciously put under pressure to achieve these things. they want them because they are told to want them by society. now not everyone is like this. but a large portion of people are.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (30-04-15), simon2280 (30-04-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Meursault View Post
    this is it. people think that they want to certain things in life (marriage, family, work, etc.) because they have come to a conscious choice that they want them. the reality is that they are unconsciously put under pressure to achieve these things. they want them because they are told to want them by society. now not everyone is like this. but a large portion of people are.
    carefull what you wish for though, the law of the jungle isnt so attractive in reality, for a taste of it have a look at rwanda in the 90s youd prefer that system? social order is there for a reason, to gel society together not have us scraping goo out of each others heads and raping and pillaging each other
    Last edited by funlover12; 30-04-15 at 17:22.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    carefull what you wish for though, the law of the jungle isnt so attractive in reality, for a taste of it have a look at rwanda in the 90s youd prefer that system? social order is there for a reason, to gel society together not have us scraping goo out of each others heads and raping and pillaging each other
    I think we could keep the law, even if it can be an arse. You don't need a bible to tell you right from wrong, as most of us are born with a moral conscience. The problem is, when other people start to dictate their moral beliefs on others.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

get20 (30-04-15), Meursault (30-04-15), simon2280 (30-04-15)

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    i understand your point but the point i was trying to make is that people are sort of swept along by the current of daily life. for instance the younger generations just sign up for college without much thought. Because everyone else is going they go and because society says go to college. The point i am trying to make is people seldom question their decisions. they think they do but they dont. they just respond to the stimulus of daily life.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (01-05-15)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast