Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok Nine By Three - Turn that around - Who is the NASTIEST Male Poster

Shhhh,Eddie,u ve big mouth like always.........u was not supposed to reveal our 'true colors' he ll probably slap me again across the face..
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    Shhhh,Eddie,u ve big mouth like always.........u was not supposed to reveal our 'true colors' he ll probably slap me again across the face..

Hit him where it hurts Anna, make him a cuppa with something nasty in it - and steal his fags he will be out getting some fags and out of your face - lock the door when he gets out.

L

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Hit him where it hurts Anna, make him a cuppa with something nasty in it - and steal his fags he will be out getting some fags and out of your face - lock the door when he gets out.

L
    I will send him back to prison
    i had enough of this shit

SO youve been letting some hen pecked bird brain flirt with you behind my back heres a present for you zoeanna A GIBBLET NECKLACE better get the oven ready darlin

My oven smells,i was tryin to cook picca and i put it on 5 mins and it came out black,it s on my balcony now..........want to wash my plate it s pitch black

My oven smells,i was tryin to cook picca and i put it on 5 mins and it came out black,it s on my balcony now..........want to wash my plate it s pitch black
    I,ll take care of it for you it could be your lucky night pull this wishbone with me you win! what are you going to wish for zoeanna

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    ello aunt liz heres a present for you its a delicious chicken pie and here,s a homemade real feather duster i got rid of that fowl smell that was around

Default 0 calories in burnt Pizza

I love burnt pizza. When I burn it, I get to throw it out. 0 calorie intake, still fit as a fiddle. While cooking it, I can smell it and get my mental pizza orgasm, imagining biting into the bread and the cheese is hot and melted..... yes mentally picturing it..... till it starts to smell burnt and like shit... then I open up the oven and toss the fucker in the bin, go to the mirror and I don't pinch an inch

it looks like something sinister has happened to this "oven ready eddie"

do you know anything about a crime being comitted anna savicha?

Sorry Anna for letting our true colors show but its best he knows about us and if it makes him red with rage and green with envy then tough. He did not know a good thing when he had it. Don’t worry about him slapping you around as he is yellow to the bone and I am a not only a KFC chicken but a Kung Fu Chicken as well.

COME ON COTTON BUDS!!! IF YA THINK YER HARD ENOUGH!!!

Well that’s only because you keep using all the hot water Anna and I was in the Oven to try and warm up. What’s a chick to do?. I've had more cold showers this week then what’s good for me (for more reasons then one ) I think I’m coming down with bird flu again.

You really need to let me know when you are using the Oven so as I can get out first. Hate to be a picky chicky but my ass caught fire last night and you just stood there laughing and complaining that the picca was burnt.

WHAT ABOUT MY ASS ANNA!!! (want to wash that ? its burnt as well)
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast