Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok Nine By Three - Turn that around - Who is the NASTIEST Male Poster

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    I have already,as that s your name,isn't it,darling??????
    Shut it you doormat me nasty? dont forget thats why you love me. you tramp, give me back all those presents i gave you and thanks for all your savings it will do as compensation for my "emotional trauma"

Quote Originally Posted by nick cotton View Post
    Shut it you doormat me nasty? dont forget thats why you love me. you tramp, give me back all those presents i gave you and thanks for all your savings it will do as compensation for my "emotional trauma"

Shut your hole,you boasting faggot,i been cheating on u all the time as i never believed you...........even doing it myself (i m amateur in it) is better than you...

All you know is to blah.....blah......blah........all over place...........

Anyway,keep it going,and keep it like it has always been.........
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Shut up and go to the supermarket and get some food and fags or should that be fags and food......... got to get your priorities in the right order.: Use your own money hands off my Prada Wallet. Aunt Liz.........
    no problem aunt liz anything i can do to help was just nipping out anyway so i,ll bring everything you want back you couldn,t cash this cheque for me before i go dearest aunt liz

And change that stupid picture,u look like my grans newborn cow been licking you leaving saliva all over your empty head...................

Shut your hole,you boasting faggot,i been cheating on u all the time as i never believed you...........even doing it myself (i m amateur in it) is better than you...All you know is to blah...all over place.Anyway,keep it going,and keep it like it has always been.........
    right scrubber i might as well make some money from your cheating fanny THATS RIGHT, I,M PUTTING YOU ON THE GAME YOU SLAG lets take you down the pub, see if someone will pay £5 to ride you

right scrubber i might as well make some money from your cheating fanny THATS RIGHT, I,M PUTTING YOU ON THE GAME YOU SLAG lets take you down the pub, see if someone will pay £5 to ride you
    I'm in, 5er woz it

Listen you,mo fo,i think i ve made enough effort and money too,so shave your privates and bend over,and i ll see who pays you..........

Oh,and don't forget to wash your undercarriage,darlin...........

Listen you,mo fo,i think ive made enough money too,so shave your privates and bend over,and i ll see who pays you.Oh,don't forget to wash your undercarriage,darlin.
    with pleasure darlin, but no one wants my ass zoeanna, not even in jail remember i got AIDS all this arguing has got me horny now get your kit off zoeanna, i fancy a shag

I think you’ll find that the room is occupied but I can always pop out nick. How long do you need? The usual 2 minutes is it?
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Quote Originally Posted by Oven Ready Eddie View Post
    I think youll find that the room is occupied but I can always pop out nick. How long do you need? The usual 2 minutes is it?
    naw, i,m not lookin a bj as well, 1 minute is good enough for her, dont want to spoil her YOU CAN GIVE ME THE BJ yeah, i fancy a cock suckin my cock why do i always get bother from a Fowler?
    Last edited by nick cotton; 04-01-09 at 20:35.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast