Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Patience has its own reward

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Retired
    Posts
    2,711
    Reviews
    104

    Default Patience has its own reward

    So - A single farmer , living alone and one day his sow ( female pig ) has 6 little piglets , he of course is delighted with the extra income and before retiring for the night he makes sure everything in the sty is locked up and mother pig and piglets are all ok . Next morning on checking on things he discovers that one of the piglets is gone , nothing to do but grin and bear it and take more care next time . He says nothing to any one about his loss but endeavours to be more watchful in future
    2 years pass by until one evening he is having a drink with a close neighbour who asks
    " Did you ever find out who took that piglet from you a couple of years ago "

    " Not till now replies the farmer "

    How patient are you ?

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zoozoozoo For This Useful Post:

    hornylimerick (29-04-15), mature abby (29-04-15), Melindablondey (29-04-15), Escort AdvertiserStephanie (29-04-15), Vitruvian (29-04-15), willie wacker (29-04-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    2,356

    Default


  4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

    hornylimerick (29-04-15), Irish Belle (29-04-15), mature abby (29-04-15), Melindablondey (29-04-15), Naughtynatalie (28-04-15), Escort AdvertiserStephanie (29-04-15)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    On the Boardroom table!
    Posts
    5,348
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zoozoozoo View Post
    So - A single farmer , living alone and one day his sow ( female pig ) has 6 little piglets , he of course is delighted with the extra income and before retiring for the night he makes sure everything in the sty is locked up and mother pig and piglets are all ok . Next morning on checking on things he discovers that one of the piglets is gone , nothing to do but grin and bear it and take more care next time . He says nothing to any one about his loss but endeavours to be more watchful in future
    2 years pass by until one evening he is having a drink with a close neighbour who asks
    " Did you ever find out who took that piglet from you a couple of years ago "

    " Not till now replies the farmer "

    How patient are you ?
    it depends .......... with kids or elderly people I have all the patience in the world but I have no time at all for idiots & I cant stand waiting in queues.

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

    hornylimerick (29-04-15), Irish Belle (29-04-15), Melindablondey (29-04-15), UB40 (29-04-15)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynatalie View Post
    it depends .......... with kids or elderly people I have all the patience in the world but I have no time at all for idiots & I cant stand waiting in queues.
    I'm in my second childhood,
    Be patient,
    but then I am an idiot

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,356
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Sometimes when you are ringing an escort you have to have the patience of Job to get a reply!!
    Seek and you shall find!

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Patience is a virtue, have it if you can,

    It's always in a woman, but never in a man.


    A typical old wives tale.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

    Melindablondey (29-04-15), Naughtynatalie (29-04-15)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UB40 View Post
    Sometimes when you are ringing an escort you have to have the patience of Job to get a reply!!
    See Rebecca thread.

    But then , all good things come to him who waits.

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    On the Boardroom table!
    Posts
    5,348
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    I'm in my second childhood,
    Be patient,
    but then I am an idiot
    I'm oldschool so have no problem in giving an idiot 'adult child' a good

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

    nonpareil (29-04-15)

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    On the Boardroom table!
    Posts
    5,348
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    Patience is a virtue, have it if you can,

    It's always in a woman, but never in a man.


    A typical old wives tale.
    never heard that before, love it & so true

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    on top of you
    Posts
    4,239
    Blog Entries
    176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynatalie View Post
    it depends .......... with kids or elderly people I have all the patience in the world but I have no time at all for idiots & I cant stand waiting in queues.
    Snap i hate queuing , If the que in a shop is long il put item back x
    Like a Fine Bottle of Wine .. I Get Better With Age

    Dont Forget You Can Get Phone Sex In Return For Vodafone Credit

    087 065 8647

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mature abby For This Useful Post:

    Melindablondey (29-04-15), Naughtynatalie (29-04-15)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •