Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: same sex marraige best posters

Blog Entries

Default same sex marraige best posters

Paddy powers wins it for me

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

cp3o (28-04-15), Naughtynatalie (27-04-15), nonpareil (28-04-15), pigsmickey (27-04-15), Prickly (28-04-15), zoozoozoo (28-04-15)

Reviews

As a matter of interest, does anybody here intend voting no? 'can't imagine why anyone would vote no, unless the're a staunch catholic or something ultra religious or anti the government at all costs.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pigsmickey View Post
    As a matter of interest, does anybody here intend voting no? 'can't imagine why anyone would vote no, unless the're a staunch catholic or something ultra religious or anti the government at all costs.
    I expect the vote to be really close,id say high 40's low 50's either way,I know what the poll's say but just have a feeling the people that will actually bother to vote will be more on the no side,if the full population bothered to vote it would pass easy.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

GOSHH (28-04-15), JMastodon (27-04-15)

Reviews

Even though it doesn't affect me one way or another I'm voting Yes mainly because of the religions and churches' disgraceful attitude to homosexuality. Why can't religions just mind their own business and stop interfering in everything from prostitution to abortion to same sex marriage to stem cell research?

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JMastodon For This Useful Post:

GOSHH (28-04-15), Prickly (28-04-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JMastodon View Post
    Even though it doesn't affect me one way or another I'm voting Yes mainly because of the religions and churches' disgraceful attitude to homosexuality. Why can't religions just mind their own business and stop interfering in everything from prostitution to abortion to same sex marriage to stem cell research?
    Unfortunately that is what religion is all about. Power kick, telling people how to behave. And making money.

Reviews

i'll be voting NO

Nothing against gay people but i don't feel its right in anyway..the whole marriage and adoption end of it.we are just not designed that way.btw im not an old religious fart im late twenties.

Hope i dont upset anyone its just my opinion
    Last edited by meath chap; 27-04-15 at 20:50.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

This is important to me, Because I believe Responsible Adults no matter their Gender should have the Right To a Life That is appropriate for them. Live and Let Live in Respectful Harmony

11. The Following User Says Thank You to simon2280 For This Useful Post:

GOSHH (28-04-15)

Reviews

It will likely be close as B c S says.
    'You'll also be voting for the possibility of a 21 year old president.
    Any opinion on that?

Reviews

I'll be voting NO. What kind of country would vote in a 21 year old president, people that age should be out sniffing glue and robbing cars not being president.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dob For This Useful Post:

ford pefect (28-04-15), JMastodon (28-04-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dob View Post
    I'll be voting NO. What kind of country would vote in a 21 year old president, people that age should be out sniffing glue and robbing cars not being president.
    I'm inclined to agree
    21 year olds probably have better things to be doing, and have a lot of living and growing up to do anyway.
    Last edited by nonpareil; 27-04-15 at 21:29.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast