Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: most ignorant escort

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default most ignorant escort

    Was going to do it as a poll , but said fuck it


    This is a thread for members to suggest the most ignorant , rudest or prick of an escort they ever spoke to either by phone or by her posts on here.

    Lets see wher the balls are.


    nbt

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    dublin
    Posts
    195
    Reviews
    17

    Thumbs up lets be nice...

    now now ninebythree,

    lets stick to that new years resolution of "its nice to be nice" and not start a hate campaign against anyone - these things normally spiral out of control and instead of any meaningful criticism it turns into a big slagging match and name calling!!!

    so lets not start something, we might later regret!!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    whats the prob , goner

    u have a lot escorts here lately bitching to the high heavens about being quite and having bad clients.

    i just think its time we had our say

    for example look at brenda , u read her posts lately its like a demonic possesion

    nbt

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default no contest!

    Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    Was going to do it as a poll , but said fuck it


    This is a thread for members to suggest the most ignorant , rudest or prick of an escort they ever spoke to either by phone or by her posts on here.

    Lets see wher the balls are.


    nbt
    That liz one just take a look at most recent posts & language rudeness etc

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    dublin
    Posts
    195
    Reviews
    17

    Exclamation don't lower your standards.....

    i know the language used by some of the escorts regarding other posters/punters is not favourable but i don't believe in lowering MY standards when others lower theirs!!

    i have been guilty in the past of going for the other person with any means possible but i have found that it only leads to more personal conflict, so now i try to resolve any and all matters through the medium of speech/writing/posting!

    better that than sinking into the gutter where some escorts want to bring you so they can fight you on their terms - in keeping the higher moral ground, its easier dealing with the dregs of society and putting and keeping them in their place!!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ireland,United Kingdom, France, Russia
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    That liz one just take a look at most recent posts & language rudeness etc
    agree
    liz is most rude poster on here
    i think many after reading have no desire to meet her in real life.. I dont
    Paxi, fixi, knaxi, lexi, knoxi, schmexi, schixi drauf.
    Paxi, fixi, reibsi, knallsi, nimmsi, wirfsi, ziehsi aus.
    Paxi, fixi, roxi, treibsi, sauxi, lutschsi, schixi drauf.
    Paxi, fixi,stoßi, popsi, reibsi, pimpsi, schmeißi raus
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Mnoga nas,mnoga nas, rusaki vezde...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    i'm behind you
    Posts
    1,238
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    I would choose brenda all day every day her ignorant attitude would turn milk

  8. #8
    Hot Lizzy Guest

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    I would choose brenda all day every day her ignorant attitude would turn milk


    Hey Pops,

    Ja have a good Christmas and New Year........ xxx Lizzy

    P.S. Thanks for the other week.........wont forget that. xxx

    P.P.S This guy on here doesnt even know anyone off this site and is just a man that supplies security - who is the scum him or me ......... xx Missed you.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    i'm behind you
    Posts
    1,238
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Hey Pops,

    Ja have a good Christmas and New Year........ xxx Lizzy

    P.S. Thanks for the other week.........wont forget that. xxx

    P.P.S This guy on here doesnt even know anyone off this site and is just a man that supplies security - who is the scum him or me ......... xx Missed you.
    Hes a man who thinks he can provide security liz thers a difference a big difference
    Had a fairly quiet one must be gettin old just spent it with the family how was yours

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    ***
    Hey babe,
    when will u be in Cork, we should do our ignorant duo,
    guys called me asking where I have u

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •