Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: what is THE most humiliating thing you have been made do for a dominatrix?

  1. #1

    Default what is THE most humiliating thing you have been made do for a dominatrix?

    Women of a certain character can be cruel and when you desire humiliation from a domme, sometimes you get more than you reckoned on, I have had such an experience and to be honest it left me quite weak and not in a good way, I alert fellas out there be careful, it may be a fantasy but it can also be a life changing experience, I wonder what your most embarrassing encounter was...I find it helpful to discuss mine...

    I am regretful to say the female escort is still on here, but I will not reveal her name as she would gleefully expose me, she was a nasty piece of work from the start, I was nervous and phoned to book her services, she had been reviewed highly and looked beautiful, when she answered phone, I asked to reserve a time with her the first comment was "I am not bisexual honey" I was shocked by this, what do you mean ? I said, she then replied "you are a woman,yes???" I was speechless, no I am a male, looking to book an escort, she then continued on with the verbal abuse, "oh my sweet jesus, darling, I thought you were a girl, I'm so sorry, you are maybe a sissy bitch? I was so affronted by this remark as I am not into sissification, I almost slammed phone down, when she continued on.."you have the most perfect voice for a woman, I can help you" to my failure I actually made an appointment with her, when I arrived at her hotel she laughed in my face and said, you are not masculine in voice and you are not manly in stature, she then forced me after payment to dress completely as a woman, she said we'd go out to the clubs and IF one GIRL figured out I was male she would leave me off the tribute, she told me you speak as you normally do, no trying to deepen your voice it wont work anyway, the most awful thing is not a single woman, girl even male thought I was not a female , I was mortified, she had proven her point, she explained, you sound like a woman, you have no cock, if you are clever you should have the change of sex...I have never been so distressed in my life, I am a man not a woman I sometimes dress as a female, not out in public, she was persuasive and to me the money I paid was of no interest to her, she wanted to degrade me, I do get mistaken for a woman on phone, but this was me out in the city, she was horrible, I hate this woman, can someone tell me what their worst experience was? be cautious, fantasies should stay fantasies and this wasn't even a fantasy, I wanted sex and she destroyed me, I am not a cuckold, a sissy she warped me.

    I am OK now and I have heard this cow had a client run off without paying, this might be untrue I hope it is a fact though.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to knotzhandling For This Useful Post:

    Ladyvonteese (26-04-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    At the feet of Irish Mistress XXX
    Posts
    1,766
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knotzhandling View Post
    Women of a certain character can be cruel and when you desire humiliation from a domme, sometimes you get more than you reckoned on, I have had such an experience and to be honest it left me quite weak and not in a good way, I alert fellas out there be careful, it may be a fantasy but it can also be a life changing experience, I wonder what your most embarrassing encounter was...I find it helpful to discuss mine...

    I am regretful to say the female escort is still on here, but I will not reveal her name as she would gleefully expose me, she was a nasty piece of work from the start, I was nervous and phoned to book her services, she had been reviewed highly and looked beautiful, when she answered phone, I asked to reserve a time with her the first comment was "I am not bisexual honey" I was shocked by this, what do you mean ? I said, she then replied "you are a woman,yes???" I was speechless, no I am a male, looking to book an escort, she then continued on with the verbal abuse, "oh my sweet jesus, darling, I thought you were a girl, I'm so sorry, you are maybe a sissy bitch? I was so affronted by this remark as I am not into sissification, I almost slammed phone down, when she continued on.."you have the most perfect voice for a woman, I can help you" to my failure I actually made an appointment with her, when I arrived at her hotel she laughed in my face and said, you are not masculine in voice and you are not manly in stature, she then forced me after payment to dress completely as a woman, she said we'd go out to the clubs and IF one GIRL figured out I was male she would leave me off the tribute, she told me you speak as you normally do, no trying to deepen your voice it wont work anyway, the most awful thing is not a single woman, girl even male thought I was not a female , I was mortified, she had proven her point, she explained, you sound like a woman, you have no cock, if you are clever you should have the change of sex...I have never been so distressed in my life, I am a man not a woman I sometimes dress as a female, not out in public, she was persuasive and to me the money I paid was of no interest to her, she wanted to degrade me, I do get mistaken for a woman on phone, but this was me out in the city, she was horrible, I hate this woman, can someone tell me what their worst experience was? be cautious, fantasies should stay fantasies and this wasn't even a fantasy, I wanted sex and she destroyed me, I am not a cuckold, a sissy she warped me.

    I am OK now and I have heard this cow had a client run off without paying, this might be untrue I hope it is a fact though.
    I have found that some ladies who call themselves dominatrixes do what they want and have no consideration for what the client wants. Anyone can tie someone up and beat them or call them names and degrade them but to make that enjoyable is a skill.

    I have been hurt by a well established Mistress from this site and it took nearly 4 days for the pain to ease and trust me I like pain but what was done to me was so unprofessional and surprised me. Now accidents can happen but after the accident did happen it was ignored and the session continued still focusing on the same part of the body. All i can say is that lady lost out on a lot of money from her treatment of me and I would think still does as I could not see anyone repeat visiting her.

    On the other side of the coin I eventually found true professional and my now Mistress has degraded me in so many ways, I have been publicly humiliated, been degraded by being made to eat all sorts of "things" alive and dead, made clean up all sorts of "messes" and generally treated like a dog. The difference with your experience and mine is that I totally enjoyed mine, why? Because they were delivered by a professional dominatrix who has discussed my wants and requirements and limits (none to date)but due to this professional approach I am quite confident in handing over such control to my Mistress as I know my enjoyment of the session is her number one priority.
    Fantasies can become real and can be enjoyable but it all depends on who you trust. Unfortunately the alarm bells were ringing and you still chose to ignore them, maybe you should trust your instincts and save yourself grief and money. Don't give up just yet.

    I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

    Webcam and phone chat sessions available

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

    Catriona (15-05-15), irishdeltaforce (28-04-15), Ladyvonteese (26-04-15), Mistressscarlett (28-04-15)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    dublin
    Posts
    426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knotzhandling View Post
    Women of a certain character can be cruel and when you desire humiliation from a domme, sometimes you get more than you reckoned on, I have had such an experience and to be honest it left me quite weak and not in a good way, I alert fellas out there be careful, it may be a fantasy but it can also be a life changing experience, I wonder what your most embarrassing encounter was...I find it helpful to discuss mine...

    I am regretful to say the female escort is still on here, but I will not reveal her name as she would gleefully expose me, she was a nasty piece of work from the start, I was nervous and phoned to book her services, she had been reviewed highly and looked beautiful, when she answered phone, I asked to reserve a time with her the first comment was "I am not bisexual honey" I was shocked by this, what do you mean ? I said, she then replied "you are a woman,yes???" I was speechless, no I am a male, looking to book an escort, she then continued on with the verbal abuse, "oh my sweet jesus, darling, I thought you were a girl, I'm so sorry, you are maybe a sissy bitch? I was so affronted by this remark as I am not into sissification, I almost slammed phone down, when she continued on.."you have the most perfect voice for a woman, I can help you" to my failure I actually made an appointment with her, when I arrived at her hotel she laughed in my face and said, you are not masculine in voice and you are not manly in stature, she then forced me after payment to dress completely as a woman, she said we'd go out to the clubs and IF one GIRL figured out I was male she would leave me off the tribute, she told me you speak as you normally do, no trying to deepen your voice it wont work anyway, the most awful thing is not a single woman, girl even male thought I was not a female , I was mortified, she had proven her point, she explained, you sound like a woman, you have no cock, if you are clever you should have the change of sex...I have never been so distressed in my life, I am a man not a woman I sometimes dress as a female, not out in public, she was persuasive and to me the money I paid was of no interest to her, she wanted to degrade me, I do get mistaken for a woman on phone, but this was me out in the city, she was horrible, I hate this woman, can someone tell me what their worst experience was? be cautious, fantasies should stay fantasies and this wasn't even a fantasy, I wanted sex and she destroyed me, I am not a cuckold, a sissy she warped me.

    I am OK now and I have heard this cow had a client run off without paying, this might be untrue I hope it is a fact though.
    That doesnt sound like a very professional appointment at all, limits should have been disguised prior to the session taking place and respected at all times after all it is the responsibility of the Domme to take control and care of her sub/slave and as it is good to push limits, if this was something you really didnt want to do it shouldnt of took place at all and maybe you should of voiced up before it got that far.

    BDSM is all about safe same consensual fun, there are many different types and forms of humiliation and what works for one may not work for another which is why i would always be sure to have a chat about limits before any session and use safe words at all times.

    Somebody may wish to be humiliated in a certain way but if it is preformed in an unprofessional manner and not the kind of humiliation you are in to it can potentially leave you feeling degraded in a not a good way and can be mentally harming.

    For me personally i love humiliation but i would not disrespect my client by doing something of this nature unless it was discussed first and agreed to by everyone involved.

    I am sorry you had such an unpleasant experience with this lady since it completely ruined the entire fantasy for you and will no doubt have you weary in future which is a shame because if your fantasy had of been preformed as you had hoped it could have been quite fulfilling for you. I hope it doesnt turn you off Dommes completely in future and that if you do decide to visit another Domme again be very clear on what you do not want to do and if she is professional she will respect your limits and you will hopefully have an amazing experience and forget about the bad experience you had and go on to enjoy the wonderful world of BDSM and all the fun it has to offer in a safe sane consensual way

  6. #4

    Default

    Hi Mistress Scarlett, Well I can assure you if I had any thoughts on seeking this kind of service again I would love it to be with someone who has your brilliant attitude, she wasn't even attractive which you clearly are anyway I am slowly getting over my ordeal and perhaps another shot might clean my horrors, thank you xxx

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to knotzhandling For This Useful Post:

    Mistressscarlett (28-04-15)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    dublin
    Posts
    426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knotzhandling View Post
    Hi Mistress Scarlett, Well I can assure you if I had any thoughts on seeking this kind of service again I would love it to be with someone who has your brilliant attitude, she wasn't even attractive which you clearly are anyway I am slowly getting over my ordeal and perhaps another shot might clean my horrors, thank you xxx
    well if you ever do decide to take the plunge again come see me, you can rest assure your time with me will be both enjoyable and memorable

  9. #6

    Default

    Hello Mistress I don't doubt it, I have asked around about you and my goodness you come HIGHLY recommended, apparently you are even better with your partner in kink Mistress Pandora, is she still with you? thank you x

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    dublin
    Posts
    426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knotzhandling View Post
    Hello Mistress I don't doubt it, I have asked around about you and my goodness you come HIGHLY recommended, apparently you are even better with your partner in kink Mistress Pandora, is she still with you? thank you x
    we are quite the double trouble team when we get together alright lol

    she is away travelling at the moment but she shall be returning soon. Im looking forward to getting up to some mischief with her when she returns

  11. #8

    Default

    I have confidence you will restore my enjoyment in kinkiness and between you will obliterate that awful time x x x x

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to knotzhandling For This Useful Post:

    Mistressscarlett (19-05-15)

  13. Default

    Licking my own cum off the bathroom floor while she took photos. Wonderfully humiliating.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to SissyBitch For This Useful Post:

    Mistressscarlett (19-05-15)

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,356
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    I manage to get enough humiliation in everyday life - so I so t need any more-

    I can't imagine going to a dominatrix!
    Seek and you shall find!

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to UB40 For This Useful Post:

    The dirt bird (04-06-15)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •